FOTR Decoder Thread Theme For Game Two...New Clue!

Comments

• WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    When do y'all want to start revealing your clues?
    Hopefully, more folks will get their goodies today!
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• sarah42sarah42 Posts: 4,034Registered Users
    I just got the ring! Are there different codes on different rings? I deciphered it just fine (on a green ring). Now I'm pondering the clue.... :occasion1:
    ehLB.jpg
    No, it's just rcw... :tongue10:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq

• BoomygrrlBoomygrrl Posts: 4,940Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    No, it's just rcw... :tongue10:

Alright. I decoded it...and I have an answer. :tongue10:
    That's right, I said it! I wear scrunchies!!

I am a sulfate washing, cone slabbing, curly lovin' s.o.b. The CG police haven't caught me yet.
    :blob8:

3a/3b
    Can't wait till we can start revealing clues! :toothy10:
    0004.gif

• Jess the MessJess the Mess Posts: 5,844Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Still no ring...boo...you can start w/o me if you need to :(
    High Priestess JessMess, follower of the Goddess of the Coiling Way and Confiscator of Concoctions in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

I'm betting you will get it on Monday!
    0004.gif

Do y'all want to go ahead & start giving your clues?
    0004.gif

• murrrcatmurrrcat Posts: 9,596Registered Users
    I'm confused...give clues?
    tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg
    Do you want to reveal what you think the answer is to your decode? :flower:
    0004.gif

Hopefully we can start revealing answers this week!:blackeye:
    0004.gif

• BoomygrrlBoomygrrl Posts: 4,940Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    How about answering in code? Or is that mean to the on-lookers?
    That's right, I said it! I wear scrunchies!!

I am a sulfate washing, cone slabbing, curly lovin' s.o.b. The CG police haven't caught me yet.
    :blob8:

3a/3b
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 20,711Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso
    Just so I don't look like a dolt, are we decoding the clue and then guessing who the person is that the clue is about? and the person is also one of the other people who has a decoder ring?
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    --My CG and grey hair progress -  
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - 
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
    Just so I don't look like a dolt, are we decoding the clue and then guessing who the person is that the clue is about? and the person is also one of the other people who has a decoder ring?

lol..I WANT TO KNOW THAT TOO!
    Yes, yes, yes!:reindeer:
    This case is quite an exception...

Boomy...I love that idea!:happy4:
    0004.gif

• jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 20,711Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso
    Ok, I don't know some of the people in the Decoder Ring Gang very well, so I will start by naming 2 people who I think are NOT the answer!
    19 8 8 16
    1 20 2
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
    :afro:
    0004.gif

Ok, I don't know some of the people in the Decoder Ring Gang very well, so I will start by naming 2 people who I think are NOT the answer!
    19 8 8 16
    1 20 2

nor is

14 11 15 14 23 8

I think I spelled that right..:geek:
    turtles wrote: »
    19 8 8 16
    1 20 2

nor is

14 11 15 14 23 8

hahaha. no you didn't but that made me laugh.
    turtles wrote: »
    19 8 8 16
    1 20 2

nor is

14 11 15 14 23 8

hahaha. no you didn't but that made me laugh.

REALLY?! BAHAHA:laughing5:

let me check...

oh is

14 11 1 14 23 8
    :color:
    nice work!

0004.gif

Let's keep the reveal going!:blob7:
    0004.gif

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Let me share what I get when I use my decoder ring:
    19 8 8 16
    1 20 2

WRRC
    EPJ

nor is

14 11 15 14 23 8

GHFGYR

REALLY?! BAHAHA:laughing5:

let me check...

oh is

14 11 1 14 23 8

GHEGYR

These are not words. WileE, my decoder ring appears to have a different code than the other's.
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I had to kinda guess at a few of the letters because mine doesn't line up quite right. The first two words in the original clue don't spell anything for me, did I do it wrong?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
    You have to use it w/ the top on it :rabbit:
    Don't tell me the PO stole it?!
    Jess' ended up missing/stolen...

0004.gif

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur

SNORT! I had no idea the cap was useful.

LOL...now I feel like a dumbass.

Nevermind...

SNORT! I had no idea the cap was useful.

LOL...now I feel like a dumbass.

Nevermind...
    :sign5:
    0004.gif

spring1onu wrote: »
    I had to kinda guess at a few of the letters because mine doesn't line up quite right. The first two words in the original clue don't spell anything for me, did I do it wrong?
    spring...check it realllly closely... :rabbit:
    0004.gif

• spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Wait a minute, RCW you took the top off of it to use it? :lol:

I'm going to regret saying this, but some of my holes don't line up. Anyone else have that problem?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • misspammisspam Posts: 5,318Registered Users
    Some of the holes (2) didn't line up super-exact, but by decoding the entire message I was able to figure it out.

That's where da brains come in handy! :sign5:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file