CJ Curls in a Bottle!!!

rferfe Posts: 36Registered Users
I am in LOVE! I used this today and it was amazing! I am frizz free!!! And this is all the more impressive considering I used a sulfate shampoo and blow dried with a brush! I did have a bit of frizz after blow drying but I took a small drop, rubbed it through my hair and brushed - frizz was gone!

As those who have read my posts, you know I'm crazy about not leaving the house with a wet head. :tongue1: When I've tried the methods of not brushing and air drying and scrunching, I can get great curls, but they are mixed in with totally straight pieces and my head looks like a rat's nest. I'd rather trade curls for more uniform loose waves, just a personal preference.

Here was today's routine - I washed with a sulfate shampoo (Garnier Daily Care), used a rinse out conditioner (Garnier Daily Care), squeezed the water out, put about a quarter size amount of [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Curl-Junkie-Curls-in-a-Bottle-p-995.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=Curl-Junkie-Curls-in-a-Bottle]CIAB[/buylink] in my hair and combed it through. I wrapped my hair in a microfiber towel for about five minutes. I took my hair out of the towel and used a lightweight gel (Back to Basics Green Tea Smoothing Elixir - discontinued but I found a stash cheap on ebay). Then I sectioned off my hair and blowed with a brush.

I have beautiful loose waves and frizz free hair. I couldn't be happier! Of course, my great hair day is wasted on a day I'm working from home. Maybe the hubby and I will have to go out to dinner tonight!

I plan to try CJ Daily Fix tomorrow. I'm excited about trying it. I do want to make the move away from a sulfate shampoo but I haven't found the right one yet. I can't co-wash, I feel too slimy. I've tried the Giovanni TTTT which left my scalp really itchy and the Giovanni Smooth as Silk built up way too fast and would eventually weigh my hair down.

I did some research on the ingredients in CJ Daily Fix and it sounds like it's going to be a nice balance between a full on shampoo and co-washing. And of course so many people on here love it. I'll be sure to let everyone know what I think. I want to decide on CJDF soon so I can put in an order. I just have a 2oz sample of [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Curl-Junkie-Curls-in-a-Bottle-p-995.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=Curl-Junkie-Curls-in-a-Bottle]CIAB[/buylink] and I need to make sure I never run out! :thumbright:

I hope everyone else is having as great of a hair day as I am. Enjoy the weekend folks!
2B - Fine (but lots of it) Texture, High Porosity
Not really CG at the moment, might try again once my hair is much longer (i.e. I can put it up if it looks awful
8-))

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file