New Yes to carrots formula

BeebopBeebop Posts: 457Registered Users Curl Novice
Hey all, I'm new to the web site but have been reading it for many months and trying all the different curly girl routines. Anyway, I was in Target and they have a new Yes to Carrots conditioner formula out with new packaging. I contacted the company and they took out the dimethicone and made it more natural. It has great slip and smells great too, it even makes my 2a-3a hair more curly!:D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Curly in AZ-2c-3a/Cherub/fine-med. texture/high porosity/normal elasticity/highlighted
Wash-Desert essence frizz be gone/ Shea Moosture curl & shine/Biolage keratin dose
Cond-Desert essence frizz be gone/Shea Moosture curl & Shine/ Biolage ultra hydrasource
Leave In- Conditioner large pea size
Stylers- Condition 3-in-1 mousse, Biologe mousse, Shea Moosture silicone free miracle styler leave in treatment, Shaper hairspray for extra hold.:coffee2::coffee:

Comments

• CurlykeyCurlykey Posts: 1,540Registered Users Curl Novice
    Beebop wrote: »
    Hey all, I'm new to the web site but have been reading it for many months and trying all the different curly girl routines. Anyway, I was in Target and they have a new Yes to Carrots conditioner formula out with new packaging. I contacted the company and they took out the dimethicone and made it more natural. It has great slip and smells great too, it even makes my 2a-3a hair more curly!:D

Good to know. I will keep an eye out for the new formula. :)
    $5 off first order at iherb use code KEY066
  • alaskantsunamialaskantsunami Posts: 421Registered Users
    I loooooove that stuff(:
    2C and all the 3s, iii, F, natural brunette.
    mod CG since 03.21.10

Kelso: Hey, guys? I'm thinking about getting a perm. Hyde, can I get the number of your guy?
    Hyde: I don't have a guy. This righteous moss is a gift from God.
    -That 70s Show
  • lovelovelovelovelovelove Posts: 257Registered Users
    OMG REALLY!?!
    Yay! I'm in love with that stuff, though I can't use it often due to the cone, because my hair reacts badly when I use a products with silicones regularly.
    I can't wait to check it out.
    Ca m'a fait de la pé-peine!:love7:
  • BeebopBeebop Posts: 457Registered Users Curl Novice
    I've been using it all week and it's very moisturizing, I'm really glad they cleaned up their act and it's available locally without ordering it!:blob4:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Curly in AZ-2c-3a/Cherub/fine-med. texture/high porosity/normal elasticity/highlighted
    Wash-Desert essence frizz be gone/ Shea Moosture curl & shine/Biolage keratin dose
    Cond-Desert essence frizz be gone/Shea Moosture curl & Shine/ Biolage ultra hydrasource
    Leave In- Conditioner large pea size
    Stylers- Condition 3-in-1 mousse, Biologe mousse, Shea Moosture silicone free miracle styler leave in treatment, Shaper hairspray for extra hold.:coffee2::coffee:
  • mimikomimiko Posts: 120Registered Users
    NICE!
    3a/3b Protein sensitive
    Lo-Poo: MOP-C Hydration
    Co-wash TJ's tea tree, suave
    Conditioners: Yes to Cucumbers, TIGI Moisture Maniac
    DT:Ion reconstructor
    Leave-in: Giovanni DLI, Any of my other conditioners.
    Stylers: FSG!, Curl Keeper, HETT mousse, CJ CIAB, Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Gel, L'oreal Studio Silky Curls Gel, Deva Set it Free
    I diffuse and use CHS roller jaw clips
    I'm full Chinese and I never knew how to control my unruly hair until now! I <3 this website oh so very much.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file