CurlTalk

Just picked up these prods....Please share.

Anyone ever try any of these?
I went to Target and picked up the GF S&S , Smoothing Milk, Dove Advanced Care Conditioner Therapy and GF Curl Shaping spray gel.
Anyone wanna share their experiences with either of these.
I know GF S&S in AWESOME from what I have read and lately I need some curl boost but they didnt have the curly one only the S&S.

Comments

• SmallFrySmallFry Posts: 614Registered Users
    I used to use the GF smoothing milk when I used to straighten my hair. I totally loved it. It would help straighten my hair, eliminate frizzies, and gave me SOFT SOFT hair with LOTSA body!!! (i used it everytime before flat ironing).
    I have not tried this on a curly style.
    I hear the Curl shaping gel didn't have much hold- I've never used this product.
    Lotsa 3c curls
    Curly Journey Album
    Updated 2009 and 2010 pics
    Hair Journal/Products

It's not about having what you want, it's about Wanting what you have
  • InsomnicoleInsomnicole Posts: 42Registered Users
    I haven't tried the other products, but I love the Curl-Shaping Spray Gel. I don't like it on wet hair, but it's great on my dry second-day curls; it really helps to give them some shape and lift.
    2c; some 3a
    Loving CO Bigelow Not Your Ordinary Condish, AG:recoil, and GF Curl-Shaping Spray Gel
  • SmallFrySmallFry Posts: 614Registered Users
    Ok I found this thread for you about the Curl shaping gel. It has pretty descent reviews- lots like it, few say it doesn't have enough hold, I think one said it gave build up.

http://www.naturallycurly.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=75686&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
    Lotsa 3c curls
    Curly Journey Album
    Updated 2009 and 2010 pics
    Hair Journal/Products

It's not about having what you want, it's about Wanting what you have
  • rams2getherrams2gether Posts: 64Registered Users
    SmallFry wrote:
    Ok I found this thread for you about the Curl shaping gel. It has pretty descent reviews- lots like it, few say it doesn't have enough hold, I think one said it gave build up.

http://www.naturallycurly.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=75686&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
    Thanks!!
    I appreciate it.