Hello my fellow curlies!

Cleo68Cleo68 Posts: 14Registered Users
Hi all,

I've been lurking for about a month and just joined recently.

It's been three weeks since I started my CG journey. I'm using the DevaCurl product line and am still trying to get just the right amount of gel in my hair. In roughly two weeks I am going to have my first ever Devachon inspired dry hair cut at Kiss Kiss Salon in Portland, Oregon. I'm excited and a bit anxious. I think my hair is 3b on the top and 3a or 2c on the sides - it's definitely curlier on the top! I'm hoping the new cut will help my hair to "blend" better.

I've really enjoyed reading posts but have found it difficult to find the information I'm looking for. Specifically I'd like to know:

1) Has anyone been to Kiss Kiss Salon in Portland, Oregon or had a cut with Lynn at Kiss Kiss, and what were the results?

2) Has anyone gone from a technical cut to a dry hair curly girl cut and what was that experience like?

3) How long, in general, does it take before the CG routine "kicks in" and hair really starts to respond? I had compliments the very first day and am having great 2nd day hair but I've been hoping I'd be a little less frizzy and maybe a little curlier on the sides.

This is such a great site - I'm so glad I found it and I look forward to being able to help other newbies like myself and people in Portland!

Cleo:thumbup:
Best Guess:3b curls, fine to medium, normal porosity, normal elasticity, medium to high density.

Full CG Routine: No Poo Mondays, co-wash as needed. Using DevaCare line and loving it. One conditioner, AnGel, Set it Free

Au natural about five weeks and counting...

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    Welcome! We're glad to have you!

You might post your questions over on one of the hair forums.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file