Kinda New :-)

goldenplumegoldenplume Posts: 1Registered Users
Hi everyone!

I've been looking at this site for a while and decided to become a member. I just went natural. I haven't had a relaxer since September 25, 2009 and I cut all my relaxed hair off on June 11, 2010. So now my hair is about 2 1/2-3in and growing.

My hair is 3C and soooooo frizzy. I'm currently using Carol's Daughter [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Carols-Daughter-Hair-Milk-p-1032.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=Carol's-Daughter-Hair-Milk]Hair Milk[/buylink] system and jojoba oil to lock the moisture in.

Any suggestions on how to keep the frizz down?

Thanks!

Comments

• waviewavie Posts: 237Registered Users
    Hi, I'm sort of a newbie to this site as well but have been a long time lurker.

I too have had a lot of trouble with frizz. I've cut some of it down though by using a good moisturizing conditioner (GVP conditioning balm - stuff's worth checking out if you haven't already). Then again don't use too much, as this could cause your hair to "suffocate", actually causing frizz.

I also use some simple techniques to keep the frizz down...you probably have already come across them, but just never ever touch your hair when it's drying and make sure your final rinse is freezing cold!

Also, here's a link that might help: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showthread.php?t=10134

Good luck!
    Hair type: 2C-3A, very dry, extremely low porosity, med elasticity, insanely thick kinky-wavy.
    HGs: Trader Joe's Nourish spa conditioner, Epsom salt rinse, Joico K-pak conditioner
  • Puddin72Puddin72 Posts: 2Registered Users
    We started going natural about the same time. I cut mine in July 6, 2010 but last relaxer in May 2010. I believe that I have 3c and I currently use KCCC and knot today. I don't have the frizz with this product. I ordered Carol's daughter just to see if it is any better on my hair. You might try KCCC. I guess I am going to continue to try new products until I find what works well on my hair. So once again try KCCC. See if it works for you. Good Luck.
    Hi everyone!

I've been looking at this site for a while and decided to become a member. I just went natural. I haven't had a relaxer since September 25, 2009 and I cut all my relaxed hair off on June 11, 2010. So now my hair is about 2 1/2-3in and growing.

My hair is 3C and soooooo frizzy. I'm currently using Carol's Daughter [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Carols-Daughter-Hair-Milk-p-1032.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=Carol's-Daughter-Hair-Milk]Hair Milk[/buylink] system and jojoba oil to lock the moisture in.

Any suggestions on how to keep the frizz down?

Thanks!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file