CurlTalk

Suave Professionals Humectant Conditioner

taylorswiftfantaylorswiftfan Posts: 25Registered Users
Has anyone tried it and have any comments about it? I've been using it a few weeks and love it. It was really cheap and has protein.
3a hair

very occasional cleansing: loreal paris everstrong shampoo; lemon juice cleanse
conditioners/ cowash: loreal paris everstrong; trader joes tea tree tingle; suave professionals humectant; nature's gate jojoba conditioner
styling: fsg, HE tousle me softly gel
hair loves plopping and super soaking:)

xoxo

Comments

• onethousandcurlsonethousandcurls Posts: 1,118Registered Users
    I think I bought this thinking I found a cheap CG condish, and I liked it, and then found dimethiconol in it. Is that right, or am I thinking of something else?
    3b/c, CG 9/18/08
    Last process: 04/05/08 Big Chop: 08/08/09
    Currently: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration, Herbal Essences Set Me Up gel (summer only), Boots Curl Creme (winter only)
  • taylorswiftfantaylorswiftfan Posts: 25Registered Users
    yup, that's the one. I just looked at the label and saw that. How bad is dimethiconol for your hair? haha i'm new to this:)
    3a hair

very occasional cleansing: loreal paris everstrong shampoo; lemon juice cleanse
    conditioners/ cowash: loreal paris everstrong; trader joes tea tree tingle; suave professionals humectant; nature's gate jojoba conditioner
    styling: fsg, HE tousle me softly gel
    hair loves plopping and super soaking:)

xoxo
  • dee-naturedee-nature Posts: 630Registered Users
    honestly i dont care whats in it, my hair absolutely LOVES this stuff:love10:! I brought my very first bottler earlier this month and i can honestly throw all my other conditioners out the door. what i like about it the most is its such great quality for such a low price; thick,rick,moisturizing my hair stays like that all week:love4:!
    hair type: 4a VERY dense u39v2snfy.png

hair goal
    = WL Aug. 23, 2013

My hair LOVES oil
    :love5:
    2. "Being natural must be the new crack cus im hooked!!":afro:

“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is
    perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”:wav:

www.fotki.com/dee-nature-619

• mejohannaathmejohannaath Posts: 1Registered Users
    I bought this product a month ago and it has worked wonders my nappy dry thick hair is becoming softer and less nappy. I use this product with coconut curlada. It rocks and leaves an awesom smell of coconuts. Love it.:love5:
  • jlpmom23jlpmom23 Posts: 755Registered Users
    I like this too. In the the winter, if I co-wash w Suave Naturals Coconut, and then condition w/ Suave Humectant, I get super results. This combo is too much for me in the warmer months, but becomes one of my go-to routines starting in November or so.

Also love the price!!!