And so i used vanilla.

So, I have no way to get money so i have to rely on my parents if i want anythign for my hair, and i hatge asking for a lot.....so i doubt i'd be able to get some kind of hair perfume haha. I've heard a lot of people on about Lavender oil but i thought it might be expensive, i don't know where to find it and i doubt my parents would buy it without a good reason---hair is not a good reason.

But i wanted a way to make my hair smell nice in case there's a special occasion i wanted to smell nice for. I have a good lotion which i used to sometimes put on my hair but it has dimeticone.dang.

My co wash and rinse out is TN (lotsa honey in the rinseout) MY LEAVE IN IS GARNIER FRUCTIS (sorry caps) sleek n shine, which doesn't smell as nice as some of their stuff. my gel is LALSG. i ahve a bit of HETT left but its good smell doesn't last.

So, i wet my hands and put a bit of vanilla on them (second day hair) and while i don'tknow if the smell lasts, IT WAS THE BEST REFRESHER EVER. I didn't expect to have good second day hair today but i'll gladly go out in public.

this was a generic kind, meijer, with 30% alchohol and corn syrup in it.

your thoughts?
I'm 15 now but I don't get on often so I may be 67 by the time you read this.
My name is Sarah.
I come on here when I want hair advice because if you type in "curly hair" anywhere, all you get is advice on how to curl it. I used to get on here a lot when I was like, 12 or 13 (and first figuring out how to stop straightening my hair without being bullied), so if you happen to see some older posts of mine, shh. No judging.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file