CurlTalk

Another professional natural

BekkaPooBekkaPoo Posts: 3,861Registered Users
/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.avigerver.com%2F2010%2F07%2F23%2Fthe-radio-city-rockettes%2F" class="Popup

She's gorgeous and they do NOT seem to be hiding her hair in any way. She "gets to" be her real self without apology.. and why would she apologize anyways for the way nature and the gods made her? :thumbup:
"The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
"...rationality is not necessary to sell things.."
My staples: Mane n Tail (cowash), Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine (leave in condish), Grapeseed oil or shea butter (sealing), Organic Root Stimulator Elasticitea (leave-in condish & light hold)

Comments

• hippychichippychic Posts: 4,673Registered Users
    thanks for sharing bekkapoo :)
    LOIS (OS); cottony, TYPE 4 hair, fine/med strands; no cones bcz my hair hates them; last relaxer '98; now low porosity:?, ignores most natural hair rules; BC #8

faves: suave, v05 shampoo, conditioner (my own), raw shea butter, castor oil, peanut oil, aloe juice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BekkaPooBekkaPoo Posts: 3,861Registered Users
    hippychic wrote: »
    thanks for sharing bekkapoo :)

You're welcome.. :wave:
    "The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
    My staples: Mane n Tail (cowash), Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine (leave in condish), Grapeseed oil or shea butter (sealing), Organic Root Stimulator Elasticitea (leave-in condish & light hold)
  • ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users
    Hey! My comment should have appeared, too!

I said, "Cute!"

"Love the 1940s side hair combs."

What the chuff happened to my post?
  • wavezncurlzwavezncurlz Posts: 1,814Registered Users
    she's adorable. Her skin glows.
    HAIRCOLLAGE2010-1-1.jpg[

mini-album w/ various styles for the past 10 years of natural hair:
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fs29.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fc252%2Fwavezncurlz%2Fhair%2F" class="Popup
    password: curlzorwavez
  • ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users
    D'oh!

Found it on the cross post.

Sorry.
    Hehe.. it's okay Ninj. We all have our moments. :)
  • nana_banananana_banana Posts: 735Registered Users
    I love the way she has her hair styled!
    Hair type: Mostly 3C, medium porosity to high porosity depending on the day, dense, fluffy, dry, tangly!

:afro:
  • LadyV69LadyV69 Posts: 3,397Registered Users
    Great article, BekkaPoo!
    Fine haired, low density, highly porous curly kinky lady
    Last relaxer: Not sure. 3/08 or 4/08
    BC'd: 9/18/09
    Co-wash: Suave Naturals, HEHH, Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle, CJ Daily Fix
    Leave-In: KCKT, Giovanni Direct Leave-In, CJ Smoothing Lotion
    Stylers: ORS Twist and Loc Gel, KCCC, Ecostyler, SheaMoisture Deep Treatment Masque
    Deep Conditioner: DevaCurl Heaven In Hair, CJ Deep Fix

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fconfessionsofladyv69.wordpress.com%2F" class="Popup
    I love the way she has her hair styled!

Me too. :)
    LadyV69 wrote: »
    Great article, BekkaPoo!

Glad you enjoyed it. :nike:
  • TrinigirlTrinigirl Posts: 159Registered Users
    Thanks for sharing this! All of these ladies are lovely. They look happy and healthy. Being natural has really given me a great appreciation for all hair types.
    Trinigirl
    Last relaxer 8/20/08 :afro:
    Mostly 4a , fine hair type, low porosity
    Using all natural products
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Ftrinigirl4real.blogspot.com%2F" class="Popup