Why is my hair falling out??

SagittariusgirlSagittariusgirl Posts: 18Registered Users
I've been doing CG for about two weeks with no shampoo. But it seems like every time I wash my hair (with conditioner), there are lots of strands coming out- not breaking but coming out from the scalp! :crybaby:
It's not noticable hair loss when it's dry or anything. No bald spots. I just notice that I have lots of hair in the tub, on the towel and on my fingers when I'm done.
Is this normal when you're just starting out?? Will my hair normalize and stop falling out like this?
Thanks!!

dry dry dry 3a, med texture, normal porosity, normal density, no elasticity at all
2-3?? curls
Fine to Med texture ~ Very damaged/porous ~ Thin density ~ No elasticity ~ Color-treated
Fried from years of blow drying and ironing

Comments

• sweety10189110sweety10189110 Posts: 129Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I've been mod cg for 3 months now and I have been having that problem. I've read that you lose up to 100 strands a day and I'm guessing that maybe its all happening while washing in the shower? Hopefully someone with more knowledge will chime in.
    Mod CG since 4/10
    Products being used ATM
    Wash: KCCC, CJDF, AOGPB
    Rinseout:: Tresemme Naturals
    Moisturizing and Volume, Yes to Cucumbers
    LI: Giovanni DLI, KCKT
    DT: CJH&BDF, CJCR
    Every Day Stylers: KCCC, AOMM, Biotera Curl Cream, CJCCCC-Lite, CJCIAB, CJCQ, LALGs
  • medusahairmedusahair Posts: 3,515Registered Users
    it could be you're just noticing the hair that's naturally lost more.
    However my pores get clogged with the conditioner and my hair falls out right at the root. It's really noticeable. I can't do that rubbing the conditioner on the scalp part personally.

That being said be sure also that you're not just sensitive to something in the products you're using.

I hope your hair stays put soon!
    2c/3a?
    Low porosity, medium texture.
    http://public.fotki.com/Medusahair/

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
  • SagittariusgirlSagittariusgirl Posts: 18Registered Users
    Does your hair fall out right there in the shower or doe sit fall out later?
    I don't think I'm allergic or anything. Maybe I'm just scrubbing too hard or something. I just didn't know if this is a normal thing with purging your hair or anything. LOL!
    2-3?? curls
    Fine to Med texture ~ Very damaged/porous ~ Thin density ~ No elasticity ~ Color-treated
    Fried from years of blow drying and ironing

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file