Senior Portraits

flutricityflutricity Registered Users Posts: 29
The time has come for all of our senior portraits, and I don't want to get this messed up @[email protected] any advice? I have dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and cool, medium skin. TIA :D
CG 8/21/09
3b/c, mostly fine, low porosity?
CO/RO: GVP Conditioning Balm
gel: FSG

I love my hair even if other people don't.

Comments

• rouquinnerouquinne Registered Users Posts: 13,737 Curl Connoisseur
    purple eye shadow is great on dark brown eyes and a neutral pink-brown lipstick like MAC Viva Glam 5 looks good on lots of skin types.
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • EilonwyEilonwy Registered Users Posts: 12,391 Curl Connoisseur
    I would go for a very neutral, natural look. Yearbook pictures are small, and IMO subtle makeup tends to look better in small photos.
  • *Marah**Marah* Registered Users Posts: 8,032 Curl Neophyte
    Natural neutral looking colors seem the best for very important pictures. Soft browns, tans, flesh tone, beige, etc.

I would make sure my eyes were lined well but a thin line and apply 2 coats of mascara..if you wear false lashes make sure it's the really natural looking kind.

A very soft light blush color..and a nice neutral lip color.

The great thing about neutral colors is that they aren't that difficult to use if you aren't that great with makeup.
    tumblr_m9jonzYZmu1re7hjjo1_250.jpg
  • The New BlackThe New Black Registered Users Posts: 16,754 Curl Connoisseur
    flutricity wrote: »
    The time has come for all of our senior portraits, and I don't want to get this messed up @[email protected] any advice? I have dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and cool, medium skin. TIA :D
    A photo would help me give better advice. Don't forget to wear a little lip gloss.
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • alaskantsunamialaskantsunami Registered Users Posts: 421
    2C and all the 3s, iii, F, natural brunette.
    mod CG since 03.21.10

Kelso: Hey, guys? I'm thinking about getting a perm. Hyde, can I get the number of your guy?
    Hyde: I don't have a guy. This righteous moss is a gift from God.
    -That 70s Show
  • The New BlackThe New Black Registered Users Posts: 16,754 Curl Connoisseur
    ^^^Cool shots!
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • alaskantsunamialaskantsunami Registered Users Posts: 421
    Phoenix wrote: »
    ^^^Cool shots!

Why thanks. None of those are my yearbook shot though. The smiling fan was going to be, but I found out they were going to have to crop out most of my hair that was blowing backwards and I was like heck no. So it's outdoors, smiling, and super curly with no wind/fan.(:
    2C and all the 3s, iii, F, natural brunette.
    mod CG since 03.21.10

Kelso: Hey, guys? I'm thinking about getting a perm. Hyde, can I get the number of your guy?
    Hyde: I don't have a guy. This righteous moss is a gift from God.
    -That 70s Show

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file