New experiment for washing my hair!!

AmazinnaturalAmazinnatural Posts: 755Registered Users
Hey ladies,
Sooo last night I tried a new way of washing my hair, but then again so ppl may be doing it and I'm the only one new to it. Anyway I did a Cowash-Shampoo combo. First I cowashed my hair with Avalon Peppermint Condish (I detangled my hair with a wide-tooth comb, massaged my scalp then let it sit for a few minutes) I rinsed APC out then I shampooed my hair with SheaMoisture Black Soap Cleansing Shampoo (I did the same routine for this as well) after I rinsed the SMBSCS out I condished with SheaMoisture Black Soap Balancing Condish (same routine as well) then I rinsed that out and rang out excess water and towelled my hair, after doing all that I DT with SheaMoisture Deep Treatment Masque, I left that on for about 20 minutes. Then I proceeded to go on with my normal routine, leave-in and moisturizing my hair. Now that I told the story I hope this experiment works out well...I'll definitely let ya'll now what the outcome is later on today, but in the mean time LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!;-)

event.png

Still loving my curls and kinks!
Products I love:
Ion Dandruff/Seborrheic Dermatitis Tar Shampoo
Suave Shea Butter Conditioner
Biolage Scalp Therapy Shampoo
Biolage Fortify Therapy Shampoo
Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner
Beautiful Textures Rapid Repair Deep Conditioner
Shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil, apricot oil, peppermint oil, tea tree oil, and eucalyptus oil

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file