Getting a Brazilian Blowout this Thursday!

helloyellowbirdhelloyellowbird BannedBanned Users Posts: 1,632
I'm so excited! This upcoming August marks the beginning of my natural journey, but I decided to get the BB since I'm looking for a change and because it's only temporary. I love the way that I look with curly hair and I love the way it looks when it's straight. I was also looking to get my hair dyed, but IDK. I'm already wasting $250 on the BB. I found someone who does it for $150, but my hair stylist that I've been going to for 3yrs does it and that's what she charges. I would much rather let her do it since I know that she'll do a good job, minus getting it done by a stranger. I am definitely going to post pics of the results...

Stay tuned! Prost :occasion5:

Comments

• Laney1Laney1 Registered Users Posts: 308
    Cool! I really liked my BB, but it's all gone now.

It didn't straighten my hair (3 b/c), but really cut down on frizz! I'm so sad that it wore off so quickly, mine only lasted about 6 weeks and I'm a no-poo, etc. user. If it lasted longer I would surely consider doing it again, or if I was rich! :toothy10:

let us know how you like it...
    3B, with some 3C
  • helloyellowbirdhelloyellowbird Banned Banned Users Posts: 1,632
    Laney1 wrote: »
    Cool! I really liked my BB, but it's all gone now.

It didn't straighten my hair (3 b/c), but really cut down on frizz! I'm so sad that it wore off so quickly, mine only lasted about 6 weeks and I'm a no-poo, etc. user. If it lasted longer I would surely consider doing it again, or if I was rich! :toothy10:

let us know how you like it...

Oh my, I hope mine lasts longer than that!
  • amore.stareamore.stare Registered Users Posts: 19
    ^how'd it go?
  • helloyellowbirdhelloyellowbird Banned Banned Users Posts: 1,632
    ^how'd it go?

IDK! I'm not sure if I like it. It didn't come out as straight as I thought it would. It's kind of puffy actually. I'll post pictures later...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file