FSG --2nd batch from same seeds?

BigHairLalaBigHairLala Registered Users Posts: 116
FSG-makers,
If I make a 2nd batch of gel from the same seeds, should I expect that much difference between the two batches?

I did this today and the second batch yielded about 1.5 times as much of the gel as the first. It's more clear, yet also thinner. Is this to be expected? Can I expect any difference in the results from the 2nd batch?

Thanks!
[FONT=&quot]Mod CG since January 2010[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2b/c – in winter; mostly 3a in summer; working toward 3a all year-round
Fine - Dense - Fairly porous
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cowash & Leave in: Co-wash with TJ’s Tea-Tree Tingle cond. , Suave Naturals, TJ Nourish[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Styling products in rotation: AG Re:coil, K-Y liquid; FSG, epsom salt & lavender curl-revitalizer;
[/FONT]

Comments

• solidgoldsolidgold Registered Users Posts: 1,485 Curl Neophyte
    In my experience, the 2nd batch is just about the same as the 1st. No major differences. Maybe, as you said, a little clearer and thinner, but close enough.
    Knightess Firmus Aurum, Maid of the Mitten, Slayer of Dissertation Dragons in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
    2b/medium; CG 5/20/09
    Wash, co-wash, co: Queen Helene Royal Curl Shampoo / Conditioner, Kiehl's Amino Acid Shampoo / Conditioner, Redken Fresh Curls Shampoo, CJ Daily Fix, Tigi MM
    Stylers: Sally's Neutral Protein Filler as spray, Queen Helene Royal Curl Creme, LALSG
    Techniques: Plop and Diffuse
    Hair bio: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showpost.php?p=1368664&postcount=97

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file