Looking for religious books

RaindiamondsRaindiamonds Registered Users Posts: 218
I am looking for religious books,send me message if you have any that you no longer want or have already read that do not want.
My hair is naturally curly,very long thick corkscrew curls that are 3Braindiamonds.gif
http://whatsnew.fotki.com/raindiamonds/
will add more curl pics soon,thx

Comments

• curlhappycurlhappy Registered Users Posts: 27
    Hi raindiamonds, I e-mailed you.
    "The weight of these sad times we must obey: Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say."
    Shakespeare, KING LEAR
  • coutmancoutman Registered Users Posts: 31
    raindiamonds - do you just want books or will you take cd's. My mother and I converted lots and lots of tapes to CD. Paula White, Joyce Meyer, Creflo Dollar, TD Jakes, Godchasers, and a few others i cannot remember the name. I am out of Richmond, va and my mother is in Ft. Washington. I am up there all the time and We use to live in Woodbridge, over 12 twelve years ago. So let me know. Also, I have some Left Behind books on CD.
    I am a 4a/3c/4b.Either condish wash with Jessicurl Aloeba or Jessicurl Hair Cleanser. Condish with Jessicurl Too Shea! Shake and add Jessicurl Rockin' Ringlets or Curve Curly Pudding or Meringue or FOTE Aloe Vera Gel with Vitamin E.
  • plinsigplinsig Registered Users Posts: 1
    The best book I have ever read was "dissapointment with God" I forget who wrote it, I lent it to my sister like 2 years ago, if I can get it back I'll let you know, if not, try and find it, it is a wonderful book! I also have all the Left Behind books, but I can't part with them, I do have an extra book #4 though if you want it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Curl Neophyte
    Could this be DISAPPOINTED WITH GOD by Phillip Yancey? A great book!

Maudie

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file