Is this a leave-in cream....

if i where to combine:

my conditioner
cold water (heard it adds shine or something)
olive oil

would it make a leave-in, cream or spray.

If not can you tell me some real simple curl cream i can make using conditioner and regular kitchen ingredents

Comments

• AmazinnaturalAmazinnatural Registered Users Posts: 755
    What I use as a leave in conditioner on my hair that is %100 organic:
    2 lrg tbsp coconut oil
    2 lrg tbsp shea butter Yraw)
    5-10 lrg drops of honey
    You can add oils if you want (tea tree, avacado,jojoba,grapeseed etc. to name a few)

Melt coconut oil,shea butter, and honey in the microwave for 15-30 secs or on top of stove for about 2-5mins. pour into a bowl and stir until well blended, then pour into a dark glass container with lid and put in the freezer for bout 5-10mins. After it hardens you can take out and store in your bathroom! Works wonderful on my hair. Hopefully it will do the same for you.

event.png

Still loving my curls and kinks!
    Products I love:
    Ion Dandruff/Seborrheic Dermatitis Tar Shampoo
    Suave Shea Butter Conditioner
    Biolage Scalp Therapy Shampoo
    Biolage Fortify Therapy Shampoo
    Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner
    Beautiful Textures Rapid Repair Deep Conditioner
    Shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil, apricot oil, peppermint oil, tea tree oil, and eucalyptus oil
  • nana_banananana_banana Registered Users Posts: 735
    2 lrg tbsp coconut oil
    5-10 lrg drops of honey
    You can add oils if you want (tea tree, avacado,jojoba,grapeseed etc. to name a few)

Melt coconut oil,shea butter, and honey in the microwave for 15-30 secs or on top of stove for about 2-5mins. pour into a bowl and stir until well blended, then pour into a dark glass container with lid and put in the freezer for bout 5-10mins. After it hardens you can take out and store in your bathroom! Works wonderful on my hair. Hopefully it will do the same for you.

That sounds lovely. Thanks for sharing! :blob7:
    Hair type: Mostly 3C, medium porosity to high porosity depending on the day, dense, fluffy, dry, tangly!

:afro:
  • AmazinnaturalAmazinnatural Registered Users Posts: 755
    2 lrg tbsp coconut oil
    5-10 lrg drops of honey

That sounds lovely. Thanks for sharing! :blob7:

You welcome, it works wonderful on my hair! Let me know how it works for you if you try it.

event.png

Still loving my curls and kinks!
    Products I love:
    Ion Dandruff/Seborrheic Dermatitis Tar Shampoo
    Suave Shea Butter Conditioner
    Biolage Scalp Therapy Shampoo
    Biolage Fortify Therapy Shampoo
    Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner
    Beautiful Textures Rapid Repair Deep Conditioner
    Shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil, apricot oil, peppermint oil, tea tree oil, and eucalyptus oil

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file