Help on growing out bob? (2s)

definingnamedefiningname Posts: 19Registered Users
Hey guys! :)

So, in December 2009, I cut my hair into a bob, like --->tattoo--nicole-richie-400a061107.jpg
I've been wearing it wavy/curly (natural) for the past few months, and naturally it's at about a little past my shoulders. I want to get it cut, since it was cut into the bob and has no shape now, but since I'm growing out my hair, I don't want too much cut. Do you guys have any suggestions on how I should get it cut, or when? It's just that it has no shape now!
My hair is fine, 2a/2b. I'm growing it out to a mid-back length.
Thanks for any input!
-Angelica

Comments

• curlywurlygurlycurlywurlygurly Posts: 1,180Registered Users
    i think as long as you voice what you want to your hairdresser you should get what you want. i.e. you want a bit of shape but would like to retain as much length as possible and are only happy to loose say 1/4 inch or something like that.

Most wavies find that long layers really work for them. so maybe adding some of these will help?

Not exactly sure - I'm growing out a pixie cut (from a buzz!) the longest bits are now past my shoulders, I'm going for a tidy up at the end of august. I'm willing to loose a bit of length to try get some sort of style I'm more comfortable wearing out. My hair is currently all over the shop.

Hopefully someone else will pipe in :D
    2 something Australian :toothy4:

http://public.fotki.com/curlywurlygurly/
    pw:aussie

Aiming to grow hair to waist from buzz cut - slowly but surely.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file