CurlTalk

Pretty Little Liars!

fuzziestbunnysfuzziestbunnys Posts: 208Registered Users
so i know it was talked about a little bit in my guilty pleasures thread, but... oh well.

i am just soooo impressed with the show! it's as if it isn't even airing on abc family! last night's was so good.

who's your favorite character? i think mine's toby!!
and what did you think of last night's homecoming episode?!
let's talk abouttt it! :)

Comments

• murrrcatmurrrcat Posts: 9,596Registered Users
    OMG I'M SO GLAD YOU MADE THIS THREAD!!!:toothy8::toothy8::toothy8::toothy8::blob8::blob8:

I'm really impressed with it too, I watch secret life also, :pukeleft::pukeleft::pukeleft: ITS SO HORRIBLE!! I still watch it, but abc did pretty good with this show, the acting is WAY above secret life, and the show actually has you looking forward to the next show. I usually just get mad after watching secret life.

Okay, my favorite character is: Hanna

I'm not sure why, but I really like her, especially since the last night with the geeky guy.

Spencer is a little strong, she comes off, but I like her pesronality anyway!

I don't like Aria, only because of the teacher thing, I know its tv but I hate when tv shows do that story, its stupid and it makes me hate the student in it, you know good and well it will RUIN the guy's life, but you still keep going with him? If you really cared for him you'd leave his ass alone so he wouldn't go to jail and have to be a bum for the rest of his life!!

Last night's episode:
    I'm mad most of took place at that dance, and I hated the ending because I wanna know what happened to Emily!
    tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg
  • kaybkayb Posts: 5,054Registered Users
    Oh goodness. Toby is yum.

Just had to get that out of the way.

I don't really like any of the girls....maybe Emily.

Spencer is pretty but I can't relate to her, liked the boy she was with last night though. She needs to stop stealing her sisters BF's. I don't care what beef she has with her sis.

Hannah is a cool girl. I just think she's going to use that poor boy, and I don't like it.

Aria, she's pretty too, and the teacher is SMOKING.

Emily- love her! Gorgeous! I think she's confused and torn. She seems to really like Toby and he seems to really like her.

Sigh. High school.
    I ain't thirsty. There's plenty of fish in the sea, but I don't want all of them, can I have some standards? Or do we just have to settle, for someone's who meh and will do.
    "
  • fuzziestbunnysfuzziestbunnys Posts: 208Registered Users
    turtlessss! haha i was hoping you'd see this! i used to watch secret life, but i had to stop. it was just too awful.

yeah Hanna and that Nerd kid were so cute!
    I was watching the three sneak peeks on abc family.com and there's one with emily in it and she's fine, just she's go like a bandaid or something.

so then i was freaking out cause i thought that maybe it was toby who died? and imdb has all their numbers wrong, so that's sad! but then i watched an interview with him and it sounds like he'll be around a while longer. (loved his shirt riding up all episode,though!ha)

i like emily! but i don't like the whole maya thing, like i have no problem with her being gay or.. whatever! but not at the expense of poor toby :(
    I've read spoilers- based on the books- and I'm not happy abt the person who dies. Let's hope they pull a True Blood and keep this person around.
    I ain't thirsty. There's plenty of fish in the sea, but I don't want all of them, can I have some standards? Or do we just have to settle, for someone's who meh and will do.
    "
    yay We need to make sure to update this threaad after every episode even if we three are the only ones who watch HAHAHA

I don't like emily and maya either (I don't care that they're gay) I don't like how emily did maya, I know she's confused but I don't know it just made me feel bad for maya!!

I was scared when she pushed toby into that shelf!! Talk about AWKWARD from now on HAHAHAH

I think its nice that hanna doesn't care for emily and maya even though emily is all over the place right now, but it was nice that hanna tried to get them together, I was imagining she was going to be grossed out or something!

I love her scrub uniform for her job the little kitties on it! HAHA
    ha ha ha....but you were so upset about finding out who is "A" I don't want you coming through my computer screen and smacking me :tongue5:
    "
    omg what.
    is it toby? you can tell me

YOU BETTER PM HER!! i DON'T WANNA KNOW!!!

What about jenna?! Thoughts on her?
    hah i was just mad that i knew. i'm happy about who it is, well like.. i don't care. she's annoying.

it is toby isn't it?
    i'm gonna cry.

when he was bleeding. aw.
    omg wait. too late.

i saw something.... but when does that happen?
    She's annoying?! Omg I know who A is!!!/?! DON'T TELL ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
    omg wait. too late.

i saw something.... but when does that happen?

i LOOKED ON wikipedia HHAAHHHAH, not for who does what, but for that happens next week and theres only 3 more episodes this season, and I don't think anything happens to toby THIS season.
    i wish i knew like... how everything corresponded with the books,
    apparentlyy toby stuff happens at the end of the second book... but when is that? who knows.
    Yes, Toby dies :thumbdown:

Toby is too hot to die. I wanna know what that date really means.
    "
    it probably means
    "i'm hot. the viewers wanna seee me take this shirt off."
    That seriously made me LOL!

Yeah, Jenna....

she's a witch! but there is something I don't understand, but I will see how they explain it.
    "
    I think I'll buy book one after the season finishes. That's the day after my birthday!

hmmmm but maybe I don't want to read it. The show is really good...
    prison cell 901? JUST KIDDING I DON'T KNOW!
    WAIT was he in prison?
    where was he?
    it's hard to read books after the show/movie cause it's like.. wait.. i know whats gonna happen.
    but like vise versa, you get to look at hot people so it works out!

poor toby, ughhh i'm like so sad for him.
    i hope mr. keegan allen's acting career takes off!
    turtles wrote: »
    WAIT was he in prison?
    where was he?

Well last night they said while he was supposed to be away he was still in town, this overlapped with the day that "A" died so that's one reason they suspect him as it stands right now.
    "
    oh when Ali said that thing about him and jenna doin it... i was like.. not even that surprised. no wonder she's so... clingy! (aahahah sorry, i know that was borderline inappropriate considering her "condition")
    lmao!

So who's been staring out of Alison window if its not toby?!HHAHA jenna?!
    ha he's so cute, "i swear i never peeped!" or whatever he said.

oh i bet he can see into Maya's bedroom... awkward!
  • NYCurlyGirlyNYCurlyGirly Posts: 1,012Registered Users
    I watched the first episode, but couldn't get over how OLD the cast looked to be playing teenagers! Secret Life is a little guilty of this, but I thought Spencer looked 30!! I think I can only handle one awful guilty pleasure show at a time, so i'll stick with Secret Life for now :glasses7:
    "Yo, James, i'm really happy for you, i'm gonna let you finish killing Bella in a minute, but Demetri was one of the best Trackers of ALL time!"

www.myspace.com/mimichica
    I watched the first episode, but couldn't get over how OLD the cast looked to be playing teenagers! Secret Life is a little guilty of this, but I thought Spencer looked 30!! I think I can only handle one awful guilty pleasure show at a time, so i'll stick with Secret Life for now :glasses7:

let me go off topic, but do you really think Adrian is going to have a baby because she WANTS to?

I know its a show, but honestly It was her dad, her friends and everyone else getting in HER business about it, I mean she clearly said she didn't want to have a baby, BUT when her mom and dad were in that fight, thats when I knew she was going not have an abortion to keep the family "together"

plus the director directed seventh heaven so I was sure they weren't going to let her have an abortion.
    in real life, though, they're so much older!
    so like mr. fitz and aria in real life are only like 3 or 4 years apart i think? not like the 10 they are in the show
  • NYCurlyGirlyNYCurlyGirly Posts: 1,012Registered Users

let me go off topic, but do you really think Adrian is going to have a baby because she WANTS to?

I know its a show, but honestly It was her dad, her friends and everyone else getting in HER business about it, I mean she clearly said she didn't want to have a baby, BUT when her mom and dad were in that fight, thats when I knew she was going not have an abortion to keep the family "together"

plus the director directed seventh heaven so I was sure they weren't going to let her have an abortion.

Oh, I knew there was no way they were going to go through with the abortion!! What made me so angry was Adrienne was literally sleeping with anyone and everyone and never had a problem, but she sleeps with Ben ONCE and gets pregnant!! UGH It shouldn't have happened that way. Ben and Amy would be a mess now, her with Ricky's baby and Ben with Adrienne's baby all one big happy family? :hmph:
    "Yo, James, i'm really happy for you, i'm gonna let you finish killing Bella in a minute, but Demetri was one of the best Trackers of ALL time!"

www.myspace.com/mimichica

Oh, I knew there was no way they were going to go through with the abortion!! What made me so angry was Adrienne was literally sleeping with anyone and everyone and never had a problem, but she sleeps with Ben ONCE and gets pregnant!! UGH It shouldn't have happened that way. Ben and Amy would be a mess now, her with Ricky's baby and Ben with Adrienne's baby all one big happy family? :hmph:

I know right!! I'm thinking she'll go with adoption or something, I mean seriously? thats soooo OMG unbelievably dumb!! I wonder how amy is going to take it!
  • GuardianBGuardianB Posts: 1,818Registered Users
    Not going to read most of this because I'm 2 episodes behind on the DVR but so far I like Spencer. I'm sure this will change as I find out more about how she is always trying to compete or take attention, men and anything she can from her older sister but as far as the TV show goes she is very alluring for me. If I was in HS she'd be the one I'd like the most.

Of course my greater guilty pleasure is the other ABC Fam show, Make it, Or Break it.
    ~Two friends, one soul inspired~ anonymous