CurlTalk

Update on Haircut Horror Story I added pics :)

Just for those who did post in that thread I did add pics now on my website :)
Routine: Wash everyday with Pantene Pro V Shampoo and Condtioner for color treated hair, Plop Upside Down for around ten minutes Take Down Then Scrunch in Curl Junkie Curl Queen Styling Gel and Redken Fresh Curls Curl Refiner. Then Diffuse upside down until almost dry.

event.png

Comments

• medusahairmedusahair Posts: 3,515Registered Users
    I like your hair but I sure miss it when it was longer
    2c/3a?
    Low porosity, medium texture.
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FMedusahair%2F" class="Popup

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
  • ~Zoe~~Zoe~ Posts: 48Registered Users
    I like the layers...those are the new pics, right? Your hair looks really pretty and seems to be more curly now. Even though you had a bad experience at the salon the cut turned out nicely, I think.

I know all about bad salon experiences. Last time I was at the salon my experience was horrible and I ended up with uneven hair! :lol:
  • foreverangel9876foreverangel9876 Posts: 43Registered Users
    Yeah I liked it longer too but she had to take quite a bit off because a stylist a long time ago who was supposed to just be doing highlights dyed the whole top of my hair blonde and burned it!! So we were taking off the damaged parts from back then...my Mom almost went and murdered that stylist :?
    Routine: Wash everyday with Pantene Pro V Shampoo and Condtioner for color treated hair, Plop Upside Down for around ten minutes Take Down Then Scrunch in Curl Junkie Curl Queen Styling Gel and Redken Fresh Curls Curl Refiner. Then Diffuse upside down until almost dry.

event.png
  • Kgrl17Kgrl17 Posts: 137Registered Users
    Your hair look really good with layers! It has a lot of volume and more curl.
    Thanks Kgrl17

Zoe- thanks and they cut it uneven?!? Ugh there should be a sign posted on bad hairdressers salons that say :!: ATTENTION CURLY HEADS IF YOU WANT TO RETAIN YOUR HAIR BACK AWAY SLOWLY :!:

event.png
    Anyone else have opinions?

event.png
  • CurliLocksCurliLocks Posts: 10,572Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    I like it! It looks great! :) It does seem to curl more and really frames your face and suits you. I'm glad it turned out to be a good cut and just a bad style job.
    SF Bay Area, CA * "The Angel-Goddess-Guru of Haircoloring" :D
    3b/c/a mix. medium texture, low porosity
    My Motto: Strand Test! some hair pics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] -- gone, but never forgotten.
    Thanks curlilocks :)

event.png
  • juvjoyjuvjoy Posts: 670Registered Users
    I actually like your hair the best in your new pics! I like you w/ a little big of "bang" & your hair has a lot more shape now! I think it turned out beautifully :)

Kim
    Thanks Kim by the way I LOVE your new hair color! And your hair is so much curlier too! You have beautiful hair :)

event.png
  • missy60missy60 Posts: 351Registered Users
    I love your new cut it really suits your face. It looks great
    Thanks Missy60 :)

event.png
  • HalfWavyHalfCurlyHalfWavyHalfCurly Posts: 907Registered Users
    "Horror story", I guess you like to exaggerate for fun, lol! (I do that a lot...). Maybe you lost some length but now you have healthier hair and I bet it'll grow soon.

Question: Are you on CG?
    2A/3A, medium length, layered, colored dark/medium ash blonde - "CGer" since April '02.

"Converting the 'curlskeptics' one curly head at a time..." HWHC ;-)
    Well I'm sorta trying the products I'm using right now are the Devacurl line .....Angell, Low Poo, One C Conditioner, Mister whatever spray lol and Set it Free Oh and sometimes Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Gel .....

event.png
  • curlylew66curlylew66 Posts: 1,685Registered Users
    Well I'm sorta trying the products I'm using right now are the Devacurl line .....Angell, Low Poo, One C Conditioner, Mister whatever spray lol and Set it Free Oh and sometimes Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Gel .....

I wish I got the curls you are getting with Devacurl. I keep trying :lol:
    I had some pictures using all those same products. Even the HE TTG! Can't remember if I removed them from my album.
    Your hair very pretty. You are getting nice results! Lucky girl!
    I am in product confusion right now!! Plus I want about four more inches of growth. Then I might be happy!
    You hair looks really nice! 8)
    thanks curlylew66 yeah the products are working VERY well for me lol I hope they start doing the same for you and by the way you have pretty hair :)

event.png