to those who use herbal essences co's

curlyaniecurlyanie Posts: 111Registered Users
i just wanted your take on the hello hydration one, body envy one, and frizz off one...i saw some bottles of these stuff and before i dive into them, i wanted to ask you guys what do these conditioners do for you, and what conditions (climate, type of hair..etc) do they work best as per experience:toothy10:..i was looking for the totally twisted one, but unfortunately they didn't have it, i think that's the one especially for curly hair..
any input would be appreciated TIA! have a good hair day!:read2:
product staple: suave coconut conditioner
goal: healthy BSL! :D
obstacle: haven't figured it out:crybaby:
:protest:probable suspects
  • hard water
  • varying product use
  • weather-hair chemistry confusion

Comments

• Lucky CharmLucky Charm Posts: 1,250Registered Users
    I have been using HEHH lately. The humidity and dew points have been out of control the past 2 weeks and I feel that I need that little bit of silicone in this extreme weather. My co-wash has Cocamidopropyl betaine, and I do a weekly or biweekly lowpoo so I'm not concerned about build up.
    i dont think i'll use this in the winter, but I am really liking it in this sticky summer weather!
    - 2C - Coarse Canopy & med/fine underlayers
    - MOP C Hydrating 'poo
    - LOreal Natures Therapy Moisturizing condish, ION Effective Care, Garnier S&S (old formula)
    - treatments: CJ Curl Rehab, CJ Repair Me!
    - plopping, diffusing, and clipping the roots
  • curlyaniecurlyanie Posts: 111Registered Users
    thank you for your input lucky charm, i live in the "mountains" and it's kind of storm season here, so more gloomy rainy days than sun :( ...you said that you wouldn't use it in the winter so maybe HEHH wouldn't work so well for me, thanks anyway :D
    anyone else?:bball:
    product staple: suave coconut conditioner
    goal: healthy BSL! :D
    obstacle: haven't figured it out:crybaby:
    :protest:probable suspects
    • hard water
    • varying product use
    • weather-hair chemistry confusion
  • aislinaislin Posts: 864Registered Users
    Totally Twisted conditioner was awful for me. I used it in summer and winter seasons and had no conditioning elements for me at all.

I've been using Hello Hydration for the last week and OH MY I think I'm in love. It's been hot, humid, t storms and nasty around here and this has worked beautifully. I've also been using Drama Clean conditioner as a leave in some days and a co wash others. Works well as a cowash, but not sure yet about it being a good leave in.
    Wurly, fine, thin, moderately to heavily porous. Mod CG.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file