CurlTalk

Deep treatment helpppp

so, i have NEVER EVEN HEARD OF DT until today, so i will try one sometime soon. My question is how do i make them using COMMON kitchen ingredents(or other things)?
And which is your favourite?

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• CeriCeri Posts: 142Registered Users
    My hair likes protein, so....

1 egg
    big spoonful of mayo
    spoonful of honey
    spoonful of plain yogurt
    2 spoonfuls of olive oil or virgin coconut oil (melted)
    big squirt of condish

mix well and apply to damp hair for about an hour with a plastic shower cap and a towel wrapped on top. Then rinse out well and follow normal shower routine.

I know others like to add pureed banana or avocado too, but I hate avocados so I never buy them. And too many posters have asked how to get banana chunks out of hair for me to want to try that.:-?
    3a/3b Medium Texture & Normal Porosity
    Modified CG since November 2009
    Low Poo - (Once in a while) True Polaris Solid Shampoo Bar
    CO-wash/Condish - (I'm lazy, one step only!) True Polaris Solid Conditioner Bars
    Styling - True Polaris Truly Curly Styling Gel I add 'cones in summer Truly Frizz Free Hair Serum
    I plop and defuse daily

c_band2.gif I love MUSE
  • imgonnastartawarimgonnastartawar Posts: 237Registered Users
    i hate avacado too and mayo so my mom never buys it.

i wanted to try the banana but i have heard sooo omany things about the chuncks.......im also thinking if i swish it with my hands then there will be less chuncks......or maybe put it in a blender..
  • MaciMaci Posts: 180Registered Users
    i hate avacado too and mayo so my mom never buys it.

i wanted to try the banana but i have heard sooo omany things about the chuncks.......im also thinking if i swish it with my hands then there will be less chuncks......or maybe put it in a blender..[/quoteI

It's much easier to use banana baby food. I tried the blender and it was still hard to get out.
    Spirals, curls & waves, Med-Coarse Texture, Med Porosity, Low Elasticity
  • Nyla-CoilsNyla-Coils Posts: 83Registered Users
    @Maci- use baby food . A jar of bananas will work in the place of the bananas
    I love my curls!