youtube.com workouts.

pandoraspoxxpandoraspoxx Registered Users Posts: 248
Anyone have any favorite workouts on youtube.com?
Since i lost my job and won't be able to go to the gym..i was wondering if anyone has any favorite workouts on this site.

If so please list them.

TIA.

Comments

• CheetaraCheetara Registered Users Posts: 2,182 Curl Neophyte
    Anyone have any favorite workouts on youtube.com?
    Since i lost my job and won't be able to go to the gym..i was wondering if anyone has any favorite workouts on this site.

If so please list them.

TIA.

I like 8 minute abs on youtube. Hulu.com has a channel called Exercise TV or something. It has a lot of pilates and yoga routines.
    Sort of CG sometimes, but not really
    2B, medium? normal porosity and elasticity?

Cleansers -
    Suave Clarifying, Philosophy Happy Birthday Beautiful

Stylers - BRHG, re:coil, Ion Hairspray

I live in the NYC area.

• JuanitaJuanita Registered Users Posts: 27
    There is a woman called Zuzana, I think she has a lot of workouts on youtube. She also posts them on her website, which is www.bodyrock.tv . Most of her workouts are less than 20 minutes, so very short, but super intense and effective. Little to no equipment required.
  • imgonnastartawarimgonnastartawar Registered Users Posts: 237
    Juanita wrote: »
    There is a woman called Zuzana, I think she has a lot of workouts on youtube. She also posts them on her website, which is www.bodyrock.tv . Most of her workouts are less than 20 minutes, so very short, but super intense and effective. Little to no equipment required.

have you ever lost weight doing her exercises?
    just wondering.
  • JuanitaJuanita Registered Users Posts: 27
    Juanita wrote: »

have you ever lost weight doing her exercises?
    just wondering.

I started doing her workouts a couple of weeks ago, and I can already see a difference in how my clothes fit, how I look and how I feel. I'll have to see more in the long term but so far I'm very happy with the results.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file