Hair Growth Help?!

dia.gregorydia.gregory Posts: 12Registered Users
I have a question about natural hair length level. I posted a previous question about hair growth and one of the responses i got back said that your hair won't grow past its 'natural hair length level'. I was wondering if this has anything to do with the reason my hair only stays shoulder length. I have a mix of curly and wavy 3c hair,
but I really, really, REALLY, want it to grow. It seems that as i have gotten older my hair wont grow as long. I can remember being a little girl and my hair being midback length and i really want to get back to that! Any ideas???

Comments

• moo49moo49 Posts: 118Registered Users
    first of all, how are you taking care of your hair? What's your routine? Secondly maybe that's just your terminal length. Its growing but that's also a time when your hair seems to shed so it seems like its staying in the same place.
  • dia.gregorydia.gregory Posts: 12Registered Users
    Well, i guess i dont really have much of a routine.....i know that sounds bad....I usually wash it every 3-4 days and I braid my hair every night before I go to bed.....I dont really have one product that I use for my hair, I've put some of everything on it.....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file