Haircuuut SOS !!

Okkk so im new in this page and i have found very usefull things i love it :love2: but my question is imm getting a new haircut i was wondering shoul i get long layers, short layers or a bob i have 3b and 3a its shoulder lenght righ now maybe longer thank u :toothy9:

Comments

• HotroxHotrox Posts: 26Registered Users
    I am a 3a curly and when I got my hair cut in to a bob, all my curls disappeared, just out of control waves appeared..... its just coming back to near shoulder length and curling nicely again

Just word of warning about the Bob, but others pull it off really well.

Do you have a photo of yourself so we can see and give some better advice?
    Curl type: 3a
    Texture: normal
    Porosity: normal
    CG: Since 15th June 2010, abandoned on the 19th. Modified CG since 20th June.........

Low Poo: Aurstalia Organics
    CO: Natures Gate mosituring condish
    Style: V05 Wavy Gel
  • kathymackkathymack Posts: 9,999Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I've been wearing an inverted bob for about two years. It's the first time in my 35+ years of wearing my hair curly that I feel that I have a style. You can start out longer and work your way up, if you like it. My stylist thought I'd loose the curl in back when he cut the stack--and he's been cutting my hair for 30 years! My hair is the curliest it's ever been. Thanks to nc.com. I used to be a winter wavy/summer curly. Now I'm curly all the time.
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mnsmns Posts: 4Registered Users
    I think my hair type is 3c. I am getting tired of my hair all matted and dry a few days after washing it. I am thinking of cutting it short so it could be more managable. My hair appointment is Saturday any advice? Please help!!!
  • mnsmns Posts: 4Registered Users
    icon1.gif Emergency
    I think my hair type is 3c. I am getting tired of my hair all matted and dry a few days after washing it. I am thinking of cutting it short so it could be more managable. My hair appointment is Saturday any advice? Please help!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file