Ideas on Stretching my Wash -N- Go

luvaunaturalluvaunatural Posts: 10Registered Users
Hell'er Everyones....I recently made the BIG CHOP last week:hello1:. I've adopted the CG method and I must say that I absolutely love it. However, I'm thinking ahead into when it gets colder, it wouldn't be a good idea to walk around with a wet head so I need tips on how to streeeetch my wash and go. I really do appreciate it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]:happy5:
Low Poo: A/O Tea Tree Poo
Conditioner: Suave Naturals/ V05/ AO Honeysuckle Conditioner
Leave In: KC Knot Today/ Deva One Condition/ Tressemme/ Giovanni DLI/ Jane Carter Leave in Spray
Sealant: CD's Lisa's Hair Elixir/ EVOO
Styler: KCCC/ HE SMU Gel/ Ecostyler/ Fantasia IC/ HE TMS mousse
:happy5:
****I am a Product Junkie, don't judge me :angel12:***

Comments

• Nicky791Nicky791 Posts: 679Registered Users
    Maybe you can try doing your WNG before bed so this way it'll be dry by the time you leave your house in the morning?

Or you could diffuse it a lil in the morning so you don't have to deal with soaking wet hair in the cold.
    Last Relaxer: March 26 2009
    Mini Chop: January 16 2010
    BC: April 4 2010
    Transitioned for 1yr 9days!
    Fotki: http://members.fotki.com/Nicky791/about/
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Nicky791
  • cassadie3cassadie3 Posts: 506Registered Users
    exactly. do it @ night time and then I braid it in medium size sections and leave the ends loose to retain the curl pattern and secure with bobby pins. unbraid, shake and fluff in the AM. my hair is usually 90% dry by then and only takes a bit longer to dry in the morning. then I get a big, chunky, stretched fro.
    :::::::joie de vivre:::::::
    last relaxer: November 2008
    big chop: November 2009
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    4a, fine, dense, teeny weeny coils with low porosity

• luvaunaturalluvaunatural Posts: 10Registered Users
    Thank you so much for the feedback, I'm actually trying out wng'ing at bedtime
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]:happy5:
    Low Poo: A/O Tea Tree Poo
    Conditioner: Suave Naturals/ V05/ AO Honeysuckle Conditioner
    Leave In: KC Knot Today/ Deva One Condition/ Tressemme/ Giovanni DLI/ Jane Carter Leave in Spray
    Sealant: CD's Lisa's Hair Elixir/ EVOO
    Styler: KCCC/ HE SMU Gel/ Ecostyler/ Fantasia IC/ HE TMS mousse
    :happy5:
    ****I am a Product Junkie, don't judge me :angel12:***
  • FoxyCleopatraFoxyCleopatra Posts: 412Registered Users
    cassadie3 wrote: »
    exactly. do it @ night time and then I braid it in medium size sections and leave the ends loose to retain the curl pattern and secure with bobby pins. unbraid, shake and fluff in the AM. my hair is usually 90% dry by then and only takes a bit longer to dry in the morning. then I get a big, chunky, stretched fro.

Thank you for this suggestion because I was wondering how I was going to manage when the weather got cold. It gets pretty nippy in Michigan & having to sit under a dryer daily just seems like a hassle to me.
  • lashon20lashon20 Posts: 1,150Registered Users
    I've been using sta sof fro to refresh my hair in the morning. This is my 3rd day wearing my wash n go and my hair still look great.
    http://mynaturalhairjourney.shutterfly.com/

Shampoos: Ion Hard Water Shampoo
    Conditioners: Curl Junkie
    Stylers: As I Am Smoothing Gel, Jane Carter Incredible Curls, Camille Rose Almond Jai Twisting Butter, Hairveda Whipped Gelly
    Moisturizers: Camille Rose Moisture Milk, Camille Rose Fresh Curl
    Leave-Ins: KBB Sweet Ambrosia
    Pomades: Hairveda Almond Glaze

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file