Diffusers...?

lalalena00lalalena00 Posts: 22Registered Users
I was thinking of buying a diffuser to speed the drying time of my hair when I use kccc. I know that when you air dry, you get some shrinkage that also causes fairy knots which I have some problems with now. If i used a diffuser, would it also cause shrinkage, or would it not cause shrinkage and fairy knots? I tried researching on diffusers, there is not a lot og information on them.

Comments

• NaturalistaNaturalista Posts: 5,491Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    lalalena00 wrote: »
    I was thinking of buying a diffuser to speed the drying time of my hair when I use kccc. I know that when you air dry, you get some shrinkage that also causes fairy knots which I have some problems with now. If i used a diffuser, would it also cause shrinkage, or would it not cause shrinkage and fairy knots? I tried researching on diffusers, there is not a lot og information on them.

It would reduce the shrinkage and lock the style in. Plus you wouldnt have as much issues with the fairy knots. At least I dont.
    Type: 3c with some 4a highlighted
    Low porosity thick/coarse texture. nml elasticity
    Routine: No rules, just happy hair

Cleanse: CJDF, Prell, LUSH Curly Wurly, Bobeam
    LI/RO:BBB, CJ, SheaM, HEHIS, Garnier, KBN Shealoe, CD Chocolat, Oyin HH
    Styling: CJ, CR, UFD, Zuresh, Ecostyler,MJ
    PT/DT: BBB, CJ, Lather, MJSSB

HUGE PJJJJJJJJ!!!!:love4:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]]
    Facebook|Twitter
  • lalalena00lalalena00 Posts: 22Registered Users
    lalalena00 wrote: »
    I was thinking of buying a diffuser to speed the drying time of my hair when I use [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Curling-Custard-p-778.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-curling-custard]kccc[/buylink]. I know that when you air dry, you get some shrinkage that also causes fairy knots which I have some problems with now. If i used a diffuser, would it also cause shrinkage, or would it not cause shrinkage and fairy knots? I tried researching on diffusers, there is not a lot og information on them.

It would reduce the shrinkage and lock the style in. Plus you wouldnt have as much issues with the fairy knots. At least I dont.

Oh. thats great. Now im really going to buy one now. Thanks =)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file