tresemme naturals silicone free conditioner

hippychichippychic Posts: 4,673Registered Users Curl Neophyte
thank you so much ellepixie for recommending (enabling, product pushing) this product!:occasion9:

i tried it yesterday as a leave-in. it has tons of slip, is supa thick, smells great and my hair feels soft as a cotton ball the next day. i bought it from target (25 fl oz/$5.04). this will definitely give my [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Oyin-Honey-Hemp-Conditioner-p-860.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=oyin-honey-hemp-conditioner]oyin honey hemp[/buylink] a run for the money as a leave-in... it's that good! :love4:
LOIS (OS); cottony, TYPE 4 hair, fine/med strands; no cones bcz my hair hates them; last relaxer '98; now low porosity:?, ignores most natural hair rules; BC #8

faves: suave, v05 shampoo, conditioner (my own), raw shea butter, castor oil, peanut oil, aloe juice
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• NaturalistaNaturalista Posts: 5,491Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    hippychic wrote: »
    thank you so much ellepixie for recommending (enabling, product pushing) this product!:occasion9:

i tried it yesterday as a leave-in. it has tons of slip, is supa thick, smells great and my hair feels soft as a cotton ball the next day. i bought it from target (25 fl oz/$5.04). this will definitely give my [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Oyin-Honey-Hemp-Conditioner-p-860.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=oyin-honey-hemp-conditioner]oyin honey hemp[/buylink] a run for the money as a leave-in... it's that good! :love4:

It's excellent! It's not enough for me to leave-in, but its a master detangler!
    Type: 3c with some 4a highlighted
    Low porosity thick/coarse texture. nml elasticity
    Routine: No rules, just happy hair

Cleanse: CJDF, Prell, LUSH Curly Wurly, Bobeam
    LI/RO:BBB, CJ, SheaM, HEHIS, Garnier, KBN Shealoe, CD Chocolat, Oyin HH
    Styling: CJ, CR, UFD, Zuresh, Ecostyler,MJ
    PT/DT: BBB, CJ, Lather, MJSSB

HUGE PJJJJJJJJ!!!!:love4:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]]
    Facebook|Twitter
  • EllyEllyOxenFreeEllyEllyOxenFree Posts: 6,446Registered Users Curl Neophyte

YAY! I'm so glad it worked for you. I love it...I'm going to the store today to get some more! I gotta give Marah some credit too - she's the one who got me on it!
    BC'ed: 26 Dec 09
    YouTube
    Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
  • gagirl09gagirl09 Posts: 2,316Registered Users
    I've got a bottle and it does have great slip!!! However I have been trying to work through my Mozeke samples, she gives a lot for samples not complaining though.
    Last relaxer: Nov. 24, 2008
    BC: December 19, 2009
    Products: Whatever works!
  • hippychichippychic Posts: 4,673Registered Users Curl Neophyte

what are you looking for in a leave-in?

now if more companies would offer silicone free conditioners as an option, it would be a beautiful world :happy2:
    LOIS (OS); cottony, TYPE 4 hair, fine/med strands; no cones bcz my hair hates them; last relaxer '98; now low porosity:?, ignores most natural hair rules; BC #8

faves: suave, v05 shampoo, conditioner (my own), raw shea butter, castor oil, peanut oil, aloe juice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

now if more companies would offer silicone free conditioners as an option, it would be a beautiful world :happy2:

Something emollient rich like CJCR or DB Pumpkin Seed , Nature's Gate Hemp Condish or Shescentit CocoCreme LI. I found that when I tried to LI in the Tresemme it dried me out a little. I was soft, but dry.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]]
    Facebook|Twitter

Something emollient rich like CJCR or DB Pumpkin Seed , Nature's Gate Hemp Condish or Shescentit CocoCreme LI. I found that when I tried to LI in the Tresemme it dried me out a little. I was soft, but dry.

Nef, my hair was the same way when I tried to leave it in. I was thinking it's the protein in it.
    YouTube
    Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
    ellepixie wrote: »

Nef, my hair was the same way when I tried to leave it in. I was thinking it's the protein in it.
    see, my hair loves protein maybe that's the difference. i wonder if you'd get better results mixing a little oil or honey in with it???

i bought some unrefined palm kernel oil from a carribean store and mixed into a conditioner. it was a great boost! i figure if ojon can sell a deep conditioner treatment (4.6oz for $55) that contains palm oil then i can make my own!:toothy7:

(i don't like unrefined palm oil. that burnt red/orange color gets everywhere!)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

see, my hair loves protein maybe that's the difference. i wonder if you'd get better results mixing a little oil or honey in with it???

i bought some unrefined palm kernel oil from a carribean store and mixed into a conditioner. it was a great boost! i figure if ojon can sell a deep conditioner treatment (4.6oz for $55) that contains palm oil then i can make my own!:toothy7:

Elle, I didn't even think about that, but I'm slightly PS so that's likely the issue.

Yeah HC, some curlies thrive on protein and the hair curls like mad but I'm on the coarser side and I have to watch it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]]
    Facebook|Twitter
  • *Marah**Marah* Posts: 8,032Registered Users Curl Neophyte

YAY! I'm so glad it worked for you. I love it...I'm going to the store today to get some more! I gotta give Marah some credit too - she's the one who got me on it!

LOL! I was ready to say... how this celebrity interloper gettin' all the credit when I was pushing Tresseme Naturals like I work for Nino Brown for about a MINUTE now and I'm probably the one that got her hooked on the Tresseme crack. ROFLMAO!

But seriously..yes.. lawd Tresseme Naturals is a miracle worker. Especially if you need that little boost of protein but not to much. And the price point for 32 ounces..it's great.

I like the stuff as a leave-in too. I alternate between it and my Garnier Fructis. Cause ya'll know I have to use a cone free conditioner or my hair will be as dry as a burned wood chip! And don't NOBODY wanna see that..:confused1: and I do mean NOBODY!
    tumblr_m9jonzYZmu1re7hjjo1_250.jpg

My hair doesn't mind protein either as long as it's not overkill. That's why I alternate with the Garnier.

But I always recommend Tresseme Naturals to people that feel they need a little protein..because it has just enough for people with hair that's porous but not seriously damaged. Even then though as a leave in it helps with softness at least.

If the hair doesn't need protein ..I wouldn't suggest leaving Tresseme in.. I would use it to soften but rinse that stuff out and then apply some sort of moisturizing emollient conditioner or product to help combat any dryness.
    well thank you too marah :sign5:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    well thank you too marah :sign5:

LOL! Ignore my beggin' for credit ass.. :puker:

But seriously..you are very welcome! :toothy7:

LOL! I was ready to say... how this celebrity interloper gettin' all the credit when I was pushing Tresseme Naturals like I work for Nino Brown for about a MINUTE now and I'm probably the one that got her hooked on the Tresseme crack. ROFLMAO!

But seriously..yes.. lawd Tresseme Naturals is a miracle worker. Especially if you need that little boost of protein but not to much. And the price point for 32 ounces..it's great.

I like the stuff as a leave-in too. I alternate between it and my Garnier Fructis. Cause ya'll know I have to use a cone free conditioner or my hair will be as dry as a burned wood chip! And don't NOBODY wanna see that..:confused1: and I do mean NOBODY!

:notworthy: Hey, I give credit where credit is due!
    YouTube
  • cassadie3cassadie3 Posts: 506Registered Users
    ok. Tresemme Naturals and Long Aid on the list. ELLE see what you and your PJ a$$ do to me???!!!! :) (you know I love it)
    :::::::joie de vivre:::::::
    last relaxer: November 2008
    big chop: November 2009
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    4a, fine, dense, teeny weeny coils with low porosity

cassadie3 wrote: »
    ok. Tresemme Naturals and Long Aid on the list. ELLE see what you and your PJ a$$ do to me???!!!! :) (you know I love it)

Correction - ELLE and MARAH!
    :jocolor:
    YouTube
  • ~Curly~~Curly~ Banned Posts: 772Banned Users
    What kind of tresemme naturals are ya'll using.. i've tried the avocado and love it as a detangler it's not as harsh of a detangler as Garnier Fructis(strength and shine), Garnier leaves me feeling bald with all that slip lol

It didnt work as a leave-in for me, made my hair dry
    "Relaxer free Since 2003"
    3C in constant search for something that works!

3C/4B(hairs that act 4b even if they technically aren't) no clue what i'm doing..:geek::hello2::afro:
    I will respond as I see fit. It should be about freedom to express our opinions, You're free to say what you like as should others. Get a Thicker Skin if no one can disagree with you without you feeling bullied and running to Admin Hellllllpppppp Meeee Adminnnnn Pleaseeee!!!! Smh
  • cassadie3cassadie3 Posts: 506Registered Users
    ....guess what I just bought on my lunch break ;)

on sale for $4 @ walgreens!!!
    :::::::joie de vivre:::::::
    last relaxer: November 2008
    big chop: November 2009
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    4a, fine, dense, teeny weeny coils with low porosity

• HennaRoHennaRo Posts: 520Registered Users
    The slip is great for a leave in, it wasn't working as a cowash for me. I decided to add castor oil and umm yeah I'm mad because seriously my hair is way to thick lol. And I'm not even done with the bottle yet!

It did leave me dry too, but my hair loves protein...Elucence was working. Oh no wait I was dry with that too. See I learned something new today lol. No protein leave ins.
    Last relaxer: January 08

BC: December 08

First and only time going natural:wav:
    Holy Grails:love10:
    *Terressential Pure Earth Hair Wash*Curl Junkie Deep Fix* Curl Junkie Smoothing Lotion* Tresemme Naturals(Moisture)* Vo5 Kiwi Lime Clarifying Poo/Elucence Moisture Balancing Poo* Komaza Care Jojoba Hemp* Oyin Burnt Sugar:love10:

FOTKI!

Follow me on Twitter! muffinator22
  • moodydovemoodydove Posts: 1,721Registered Users
    I love it too! Not really as a leave in, but it's a great dantangler. :D

ETA: Oh no, I meant "detangler". Whoops!
    Big chop: 5/30/10
    CG, clarify with Aveda Brilliant Shampoo when needed
    Dense, medium-fine strands, lowish porosity. Avoiding glycerin outside the shower.
    Cowash:Suave Coconut Conditioner.
    Leave in: YtCucumbers and EVOO
    Styling Products: Flaxseed gel, Phillip B Soft Hold Gel, KMF Upper Management Gel
    DC: Doctored GVP or Suave conditioner
    Cleanser: Bentonite clay
  • gagirl09gagirl09 Posts: 2,316Registered Users
    ....guess what I just bought on my lunch break ;)

on sale for $4 @ walgreens!!!

I got mine at Kroger for 3 and some change. Idk if prices differ because I am in Georgia but I try to stay out of the drugstores when it comes to hair products.
    Last relaxer: Nov. 24, 2008
    BC: December 19, 2009
    Products: Whatever works!
  • ReekyReeky Posts: 1,323Registered Users
    +1 about the not being able to leave it in part! I bought this 'cause ppl were raving abt it being a great alternative to [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Knot-Today-p-207.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-knot-today-leaveindetangler]KCKT[/buylink]. Funny thing is I dont even own any [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Curling-Custard-p-778.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-curling-custard]KCCC[/buylink] right now, my PJ self just had to buy it.. & im glad i did!

I L0VE it as a rinse out, lurve lurve it.. But I left it in everyday the first week i bought it and i didnt really like it as a leave in either..

One day i used it after my KBB shampoo & the mix was terrible.. the kbb leaves awaxy feeling on my hair that usually goes away w. conditioner but not this one! I read someone saying their natural products dont mix well w. their non natural so this may be the case w. these!

So since then ive been using it lately as a co-wash/refresher, i dont really co-wash to clean, so i use this as a rinse in between shampoo days to refresh when my hair feels dry! Works like a charm:love5:
    dense, fine & porous curls |

Poo/Cowash| Bobeam, V05 Shea Cashmere
    DC| AOGPB, CJ Repair Me, BrownButterBeauty
    RinseOut| Mill Creek Keratin Conditioner, Ology Moisturizing Conditioner
    Leave In| Curl Rehab, Bee Mine Luscious Balanced Moisturizer, CJ Smoothing Lotion
    Moisturize|Oyin Hair Dew, CR Moisture Milk
    Gel| Kiss My Face UMG, Trader Joes Aloe Vera, KCCC
    Sealants| Aloe Juice, Whipped Shea, Cocoa & Mango Butters, Castor, & my Peanut Oil Blend =)

Correction - ELLE and MARAH!
    :jocolor:

Elle ? Oh no! You are a product junkie..OY!

I'm not a product junkie though. I pretty much use exactly what is in my siggy. And I really don't change it. All I do is co-wash, apply conditioner, and oil. I use gel occassionally and even mousse..but that is rare.

I guess once I found my tried and true products I never saw the need to go anywhere else. The Tressemme has just been an added bonus and I just tried it on a whim cause it didnt have cones or mineral oil. Ended up my hair loves it. So it's in the conditioner rotation. I wouldn't be opposed to trying another conditioner though if it met my qualifications but none of the stylers I read people using on here.

But some of yall with the nine gillion products.. I went all the way natural so I would not have to deal with that anymore...because goodness knows I was a product junkie when I would straighten my hair.

I wouldn't go back to that...and lawd knows my bank account is THRILLED. LOL!

How come you use so many products Elle ?
  • SpringyCurlsSpringyCurls Posts: 41Registered Users

@ellepixie I'm new to reading ingredients in the hair care products, but I compared the ingredients in tresemme naturals to a list of proteins available on this website and none of them matched up. Is it the avocado that contains the protein or is it something else? I'm protein sensitive (my hair hates soy protein), but so far this seems to work as a co-wash. Not as a leave-in, though. It made my hair dry, too.

P.S. I also learned about tresemme naturals from a post by Marah. Thanks!
    Shampoo: Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo
    Co-Wash: V05 Tea Therapy in Blackberry Sage Tea
    Deep Conditioner: AO Honeysuckle Rose, Jessicurl Weekly Deep Treatment
    Leave-in: Kinky Curly Knot Today
    Sealant: Summer - Coconut Oil, Winter - Castor & Jojoba Oil, Oyin Handmade Burnt Sugar Pomade (ends)
    @SpringyCurls - Honestly, I don't remember. Someone broke down the ingreds on another thread and revealed the protein. When I used it, I definitely couldn't leave it in and wasn't sure why, then I saw the breakdown and was like ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's why!!!

@Marah - I don't even think I would really call myself that much of a junkie anymore, I used to buy SO much stuff but now I'm trying to get more products on the ground. I always keep finding things that have more appealing ingredients though...and I want my hair to grow and am oh so impatient! So, I usually upgrade to products that have more ingredients that claim to assist with growth. I mean, I'm not sure if it actually works better, but they cost the same and if it still works well in my hair, why not?
    YouTube
    @ellepixie Ah, thanks. I did a search and found the thread. Marah stated that the aloe and the avocado both contain some protein. I don't know about the avocado, but my hair definitely likes aloe vera. I think tresemme naturals is pretty much a winner. I'm keeping it in my rotation :-D.
    Sealant: Summer - Coconut Oil, Winter - Castor & Jojoba Oil, Oyin Handmade Burnt Sugar Pomade (ends)
    No, that's true, but it wasn't those... here, I found a total breakdown: it has some amino acids, which are associated with protein...Sorry it's so long, but this should help folks!

Ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Lauroyl Lysine, Caprylyl Glycol, Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer, Aspartic Acid, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Citric Acid, Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice. USDA Certified Organic Extracts: Aloe Vera, Sweet Orange, and Avocado.

Ingredient definitions*:
    stearyl alcohol - Fatty alcohol used as an emollient and to help keep other ingredients intact in a formulation. See fatty alcohol.

cetyl alcohol - Fatty alcohol used as an emollient, emulsifier, thickener, and carrying agent for other ingredients. Can be derived naturally, as in coconut fatty alcohol, or synthetically. It is not an irritant and is not related to sd alcohol or ethyl alcohol.

caprylic/capric triglyceride - Extract derived from coconut and considered a good emollient and thickening agent in cosmetics.

stearamidopropyl dimethylamine - like behentrimonium methosulfate is technically a detergent. It is slightly milder than shampoo detergents and is at a much lower level than you’d find in a shampoo (say 1% versus 12% in shampoo). (http://thebeautybrains.com/2007/03/09/how-to-clean-your-hair-with-conditioner/)

lauroyl lysine - Amino acid derivative that functions as a skin- and hair-conditioning agent. It also contributes to a product’s texture by helping to gel solvents, while also remaining stable under high heat conditions (Source: Organic and Molecular Biochemistry, November 2003, pages 4124–4131).

caprylyl glycol - Skin-conditioning agent that may be plant-derived or synthetic. Often used as part of a preservative blend with phenoxyethanol and chloroxylenol, two preservatives that meet current global regulations.

brassica campestris - See rapeseed oil. rapeseed oil - Nonfragrant oil that has emollient and potential antioxidant properties for skin (Source: British Journal of Nutrition, May 2002, pages 489–499).

aleurites fordii oil - Oil from the Polynesian tung tree, which may have antimicrobial properties for skin (Source: Journal of Ethnopharmacology, November 1995, pages 23–32).

aspartic acid - (See amino acid) amino acid - Fundamental constituents of all proteins found in the body, such as: alanine, arginine, asparagine, aspartic acid, cysteine, cystine, glutamic acid, glutamine, glycine, histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, proline, serine, threonine, tryptophan, tyrosine, and valine. Some of these amino acids can be synthesized by the body; others, the essential amino acids must be obtained from protein in the diet. In skin-care products, these types of ingredients act primarily as water-binding agents, and some have antioxidant properties and wound-healing abilities as well. However, these substances cannot affect, change, or rebuild wrinkles. Whether the protein in a skin-care product is derived from an animal or a plant, the skin can’t tell the difference. See protein and natural moisturizing factor (NMF).

distearyldimonium chloride - Antistatic Agent; hair conditioning agent. (http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/ingredient.php?ingred06=702183)

persea gratissima oil - (See avocado oil) avocado oil - Emollient oil similar to other nonfragrant plant oils. It has antioxidant properties. See natural moisturizing factor (NMF).

citric acid - Extract derived from citrus and used primarily to adjust the pH of products to prevent them from being too alkaline.

alcohol - Group of organic compounds that have a vast range of forms and uses in cosmetics. In benign form they are glycols used as humectants that help deliver ingredients into skin. When fats and oils (see fatty acid) are chemically reduced, they become a group of less-dense alcohols called fatty alcohols that can have emollient properties or can become detergent cleansing agents. When alcohols have low molecular weights they can be drying and irritating. The alcohols to be concerned about in skin-care products are ethanol, denatured alcohol, ethyl alcohol, methanol, benzyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol, and sd alcohol, which not only can be extremely drying and irritating to skin, but also can generate free-radical damage (Sources: “Skin Care—From the Inside Out and Outside In,” Tufts Daily, April 1, 2002; eMedicine Journal, May 8, 2002, volume 3, number 5, www.emedicine.com; Cutis, February 2001, pages 25–27; Contact Dermatitis, January 1996, pages 12–16; and http://pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/arh27-4/277-284.htm). In a product where these ingredients are at the top of the ingredient list, they will be problematic for all skin types; when they are at the bottom of an ingredient list, there most likely is not enough present to be a problem for skin.

isopropyl alcohol - See alcohol.

aloe vera - There is no real evidence that aloe vera (Aloe barbadenis) helps the skin in any significant way. An article in the British Journal of General Practice (October 1999, pages 823–828) stated that “Topical application of aloe vera is not an effective preventative for radiation-induced injuries…. Whether it promotes wound healing is unclear…. Even though there are some promising results, clinical effectiveness of oral or topical aloe vera is not sufficiently defined at present.” There is research indicating that isolated components of aloe vera, such as glycoprotein, can have some effectiveness for wound healing and as an anti-irritant (Sources: Journal of Ethnopharmacology, December 1999, pages 3–37; Free-Radical Biology and Medicine, January 2000, pages 261–265; and British Journal of Dermatology, October 2001, pages 535–545). However, when mixed into a cosmetic product, it is doubtful those qualities remain, although it may still play a role in binding moisture to skin (Source: Skin Research and Technology, November 2006, pages 241–246).
    YouTube
    Ingredient definitions*:
    lauroyl lysine - Amino acid derivative that functions as a skin- and hair-conditioning agent. It also contributes to a product’s texture by helping to gel solvents, while also remaining stable under high heat conditions (Source: Organic and Molecular Biochemistry, November 2003, pages 4124–4131).

aspartic acid - (See amino acid) amino acid - Fundamental constituents of all proteins found in the body, such as: alanine, arginine, asparagine, aspartic acid, cysteine, cystine, glutamic acid, glutamine, glycine, histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, proline, serine, threonine, tryptophan, tyrosine, and valine. Some of these amino acids can be synthesized by the body; others, the essential amino acids must be obtained from protein in the diet. In skin-care products, these types of ingredients act primarily as water-binding agents, and some have antioxidant properties and wound-healing abilities as well. However, these substances cannot affect, change, or rebuild wrinkles. Whether the protein in a skin-care product is derived from an animal or a plant, the skin can’t tell the difference. See protein and natural moisturizing factor (NMF).
    i think these are the protein (protein-like) sources

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I like things simple.. I just tell folks.. look it's the avocado and aloe in Tresseme Naturals is why it has protein. Cause avocado and aloe do have protein.

I ain't going into no technical stuff. ROFL!

But having some scientific explanations is great Ellepixie so thank you for that post.. VERY informative!
    @Marah - I don't even think I would really call myself that much of a junkie anymore, I used to buy SO much stuff but now I'm trying to get more products on the ground. I always keep finding things that have more appealing ingredients though...and I want my hair to grow and am oh so impatient! So, I usually upgrade to products that have more ingredients that claim to assist with growth. I mean, I'm not sure if it actually works better, but they cost the same and if it still works well in my hair, why not?

Elle, I hope I didn't come of critical cause I didn't mean to and if I did, I am very sorry. I guess I could have worded my post better. I didn't mean you shouldn't try whatever you want..it's really none of my business.

Personally, I don't believe a topical product will make the hair grow faster or longer unless it's something like Minoxidil. And most of these products don't contain that...I think all these products that say it helps with growth help with elasticity, strength, and moisturization which helps people retain growth, but not actually promote hair growth because they can't. But I do think any product that can help with elatisity, strength, and moisturization is definitely worth a try.
    @Ellepixie Thanks! That's awesome and explains a lot. I like the scientific breakdown. Very informative. I guess we can be more sensitive to certain types of proteins. So far the amino acids haven't had a negative effect. I never knew natural hair care could be so complicated! Like Marah, my mom likes to keep it simple. She thinks I'm nuts for analyzing the ingredients in every hair care product lol.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file