Are these CG? & question about Ecostyler

Okay so I thought these were cg, but now im not sure because I never see them mentioned. Vo5 Moisture Milk Passion Fruit Smoothie Conditioner and Vo5 Herbal Escapes Strengthening Conditioner. Also if they are not which vo5 or suave conditioner are?

Also I find ecostyler never wants to dry in my hair and it always looks wet, I love the hold and everything just not the wet look that never seems to dry. Does this happen to everyone else or am I putting to much gvp condi. balm maybe?

Comments

• curlsmerecurlsmere Posts: 17Registered Users
    anyone?
  • CurlyToastCurlyToast Posts: 579Registered Users
    I thought most, if not all, V05 condishes were CG -- I am at least fairly certain that the moisture milks are (though def. double check me), and I *know* (because I use it and am familiar with the ingredients) that the V05 Repair and Protect is. Also, most -- if not all -- White Rain condishes, certainly the energizing citrus, and the ocean/sea one. I just used the latter to CO wash for the first time and my hair feels amazing.
  • MaciMaci Posts: 180Registered Users
    Hey!

The VO5 moisture milks are CG. Not sure about the other version.

Ecostyler works great, but yes, it does look wet. Did you SOTC well? SOTC works for me to get rid of the wet, stiff look. But you have to scrunch more than with other products and use some sort of product on your hands.
    Spirals, curls & waves, Med-Coarse Texture, Med Porosity, Low Elasticity
  • curlsmerecurlsmere Posts: 17Registered Users
    Thanks both of you! I guess I will switch gels, I don't like the wet look and I haven't done SOTC because I don't really understand how to.
  • MaciMaci Posts: 180Registered Users
    curlsmere wrote: »
    Thanks both of you! I guess I will switch gels, I don't like the wet look and I haven't done SOTC because I don't really understand how to.

If you switch gels, no big deal. Ecostyler is cheap.

Most strong hold gels get crunchy on me. SOTC is just putting a little bit of pomade or butter on your hands and scrunching dry hair. You are breaking up the crystalized coating of gel. Maybe try a curl creme?
    Spirals, curls & waves, Med-Coarse Texture, Med Porosity, Low Elasticity

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file