LOOB? Over or Under? Help!

christeeneechristeenee Registered Users Posts: 90
Ok..so I've tried [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Curling-Custard-p-778.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-curling-custard]KCCC[/buylink]..and i just don't seem to be getting clumpy hair. My last try may be tomorrow..I'll add the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Curling-Custard-p-778.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-curling-custard]KCCC[/buylink] and then my gel on top.

If not, Im going back to my SMU and LOOB combo..But Im confused as to if I should add it under or over my gel. It doesn't have great hold so I don't want to use it alone..but I purchased it for the sole reason being that i heard it was good against humidity.

How much should I use? I have long hair..should i just section it and add a small amount to each section and then put my gel on top as normal?
I dunno..I'm confused.

I've used it before..but I just want to wipe the slate clean and re-create a routine ,using these 2 ,that I am more happy with!

thanks..ANY help would be great..

Just a side note..I went to a salon type store to by biosilk's RHG and it has protein?! =[ i was sooo disappointed!
3b/3c Hair
High Elasticity
Medium Texture
Porosity- ?Unsure

Comments

• TaraVictoriaTaraVictoria Registered Users Posts: 374
    honestly, I do like LOOB, but I have to say that I can't layer it with anything - it just always works best by itself when I do use it.. not sure why. Almost every other product I've used I always layer - not this stuff!
    Tara - have a curly day!!!

LA Looks Curl Gel, Sauve Naturals conditioners Waterlily, CK, Deva Archangel , LOOB (has its days)...
    Deva One - LOVE it!!!!!!!

Botticelli's Flax Seed Hair Gel (a DIY!!!) THANKS Botticelli!!!!!!
    Curl Junkie Coffee Coco Creme (LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!)
    Shea Moisture Smoothie - GREAT stuff!

:angel5::angel5:
    for the love of the lens...

http://animafoto.smugmug.com/

www.animafoto.wordpress.com
  • christeeneechristeenee Registered Users Posts: 90
    honestly, I do like LOOB, but I have to say that I can't layer it with anything - it just always works best by itself when I do use it.. not sure why. Almost every other product I've used I always layer - not this stuff!
    You're right..It does work fine by itself actually.
    But my thing with it is that it makes me look like i have medium brown hair and i HAAAAAAAAAAAATE it. I have a tanner complexion with black eyebrows...
    So this lighter brown hair makes me look washed out, which is why i like SMU because it keeps my hair dark.
    So, thus, *sigh*, I must layer.
    3b/3c Hair
    High Elasticity
    Medium Texture
    Porosity- ?Unsure

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file