curly_keltie

MunchyMunchy Posts: 5,206Registered Users Curl Novice
I had no idea you were pregnant or had a baby, but I see your little one is 2 months old!

What a cutie!

Comments

• curly_keltiecurly_keltie Posts: 791Registered Users
    Thank you very much. We have quite the long story about this pregnancy.

Here's a link to the post:

That in itself is a very very long story. Around the end of August, I went to the doctor's because I was feeling very uncomfortable in my abdominal area. I was sent for an ultrasounds. Despite the fact that I had normal periods - they found that I had a baby. I know it sounds impossible - but it is true. Like I said, I still had my periods and didn't have any sympotms (morning sickness). I didn't even look pregnant - until I was in labour and the baby dropped. I was worried beause I hadn't noticed anything that I would have considered the baby moving. My ob-gyn, said that he may have been more active at night. Because I WAS such a deep sleeper, it was possible that I wouldn't notice.

Since this happened, I have heard more stories like mine. Someone my parents' neighbours knew took his girlfriend to the hospital one night because she was having major admonial cramps. A few hours later, she gave birth.

Anyway, fortunately, I led a healthy lifestyle so Evan was very healthy when he was born. I don't drink, and I was going to the gym 4-5 times per week up until the week before he was born. I also always took a multivitamin everyday.
    Long, blonde, 3a/mostly b hair.

78Da.jpg78Dam6.png
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    Thank you very much. We have quite the long story about this pregnancy.

Here's a link to the post:

That in itself is a very very long story. Around the end of August, I went to the doctor's because I was feeling very uncomfortable in my abdominal area. I was sent for an ultrasounds. Despite the fact that I had normal periods - they found that I had a baby. I know it sounds impossible - but it is true. Like I said, I still had my periods and didn't have any sympotms (morning sickness). I didn't even look pregnant - until I was in labour and the baby dropped. I was worried beause I hadn't noticed anything that I would have considered the baby moving. My ob-gyn, said that he may have been more active at night. Because I WAS such a deep sleeper, it was possible that I wouldn't notice.

Since this happened, I have heard more stories like mine. Someone my parents' neighbours knew took his girlfriend to the hospital one night because she was having major admonial cramps. A few hours later, she gave birth.

Anyway, fortunately, I led a healthy lifestyle so Evan was very healthy when he was born. I don't drink, and I was going to the gym 4-5 times per week up until the week before he was born. I also always took a multivitamin everyday.

Congratulations!!!!

Same thing happened to my Mom with me! They thought it was her appendix :roll: Nope, just me! My Mom didn't live the healthiest lifestyle (she was training for the Olympics, but did have the occasional drink & smoke) and 27 years later I am in very good health!
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
    The doctor I saw at the walk in clinic thought I may have had a dermoid cyst - which consists of hair, teeth and bones. I guess to a certain extent, he was right!

I was lucky to have at least a few days to brace myself and prepare. I have heard several stories where women have gone to the hospital with cramping and have come home with a baby!

78Da.jpg78Dam6.png
  • MunchyMunchy Posts: 5,206Registered Users Curl Novice
    :shock: :shock: That's so scary - having no time to prepare. You would think that if you complained of cramping, nausea, etc that they would give you a pregnancy test.
    Well, you have a cutie on your hands - he is your little surprise!

• CGECGE Posts: 1,911Registered Users
    Holy cow!! Congrats!!
    I used to have a signature but it disappeared and I just couldn't be bothered writing another so please feel free to ingore this.
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    Before you, I had heard stories like this but never believed them. It's an amazing story. I'm glad Evan is healthy and so are you.

Congratulations!
  • goldencurlygoldencurly Posts: 2,385Registered Users
    :shock: Oh my goodness! I guess this is an excellent reason to take good care of ourselves everyday.

Congratulations on your beautiful baby!
    ________
    CHILDREN PAXIL
    You know what is weird? All of the other stories that I have heard that are like mine - the women had boys. Maybe it is just a strange coincidence.

78Da.jpg78Dam6.png
  • PeppyPeppy Posts: 3,290Registered Users
    Does anyone remember Stephene? Same thing happened to her. She had a boy too. Wonder where she is now? She used to post a lot.

Congrats ck!!! :)
  • AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    You know what is weird? All of the other stories that I have heard that are like mine - the women had boys. Maybe it is just a strange coincidence.

This happened to two of my cousins, and they both had boys, too!

I've heard that morning sickness etc. tend to be worse with girls, but not everyone buys that....
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

Yeah, I didn't have any morning sickness, and I didn't even look pregnant. I was wearing all of my regular clothes up until the day I went into labour.

I'm glad I missed out on the morning sickness and having to buy expensive maternity clothes. On the other hand, it would have been nice to know I was pregnant and really enjoy the pregnancy. I'm a little envious of everyone going through the phases of pregnancy and getting prepared for their little one's arrival.

78Da.jpg78Dam6.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file