just wondering

Cali.GurlWithCurls<3Cali.GurlWithCurls<3 Posts: 5Registered Users
does your hair take long to grow?
if it grows fast....wat do u do to make it grow faster?

Comments

• puppyluvzpuppyluvz Posts: 28Registered Users
    does your hair take long to grow?
    if it grows fast....wat do u do to make it grow faster?

No, my hair grows extremely fast. I think it's just in my genes, and there isn't much I can do to make it grow slower or faster. However, to keep it growing I almost never pull it back in a ponytail or anything, and that seemed to cause less breakage in my hair and make it grow faster. I know there are some naturalrecipes though that you can make at home and put on your hair to help make it grow faster, just search online
    *2b/2c wave/curl things
    fine hair, low porosity

I NEED HELP!!!

experimenting to find a routine:bounce:

my hair always seems to look good wet, but as soon as it dries it's all frizz and no curl!
    Cowash: Suave Tropical Coconut, Suave Green Apple

Condish: Loreal vive pro nutri gloss for wavy/curly hair as a condish, GVP conditioning balm

Styling: Totally twisted curl scrunching gel, Got 2 Be spiked up, aussie tizz no frizz gel
  • wavesofchestnutwavesofchestnut Posts: 4Registered Users
    My hair grows fast if I cut it really short. Once it gets about an inch past shoulder length, it slows down. I've always been told the more you get it cut, the faster it grows.
  • _sapphire_sapphire Posts: 21Registered Users
    Mine grows quite slowly, takes me about a year to get it to around shoulder length. Of course I don't tend to eat much protein which has an impact as your hair's made up from the stuff.

Trimming your hair won't make it grow faster. Usually it will only grow 1/2 to 1 inch a month but it really depends on the individual and there’s nothing you can do about it.
    Although the vitamins you can take will ensure you’re not stunting your growth due to diet etc. (but I can never be bothered)
    converted to curls :thumbup:

my hair: 2c when healthy,
    damaged and dry,
    low elasticity
  • CurlyPolkaDotCurlyPolkaDot Posts: 1,174Registered Users
    Mine grows about 1 inch and half/2 inches sometimes. It's just in my genes. But to get 2 inches regular Deep Treatments are needed.
    2c/3a - M/C - ii/iii
    Countess DuckyDot :duckie: , Keeper of the book of Vegetarianism and Arty Pants, Leader of the Curly Ducks in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

Away and might not be back. See me at: http://walkintowhispers.blogspot.com/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file