Desperate For Style Advice

nanachannanachan Posts: 110Registered Users
okay, so for a while i was thinking of growing out my hair, but to be honest, i dunno if i should cut it, or let it grow. i LOVE short hair and the great ease and speed of it, also its cute a quirky. however, i think long hairs really pretty on me as well, more work but i guess its worth it. but i really want opinions based off of the look i wanna go for, soooo here are some pictures :]

this is my hair now:

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t210/nanuislove/DSC09430.jpg

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t210/nanuislove/DSC09517.jpg

my hair long:

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t210/nanuislove/DSC03471-1.jpg

and finally, the cut i want :happy3: :

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t210/nanuislove/2907000225_6811ca9718.jpg

so please be honest on what would look best on me, thanks ahead of time for listening to me begging!!
my hair loves::love7:
KCKT
CURLS goddess curls[/COLOR]
Trader Joe's Tea tree conditioner

I'm on my way to growing out my hair to BSL and possibly longer- to also grow out a horrible uneven cut!

before:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• SpeedGoddessSpeedGoddess Posts: 118Registered Users
    I love your hair now! It looks really great on you :)

However, I think you could rock the other style. If you want to try it, go for it. You only live once, right? :)
    Hair type: 3B

CG since: Dec '08

(Johnson&Johnson No More Tears Shampoo when need help with build-up), Suave Naturals condish, leave some in, LaBella Gel, then out the door!

You only live once...make it count

• Cali.GurlWithCurls<3Cali.GurlWithCurls<3 Posts: 5Registered Users
    i say long but who knows everyone has a different opinion but it does look good how it is now
  • alot_of_curlsalot_of_curls Posts: 149Registered Users
    I think you should keep it short you look so cute! And you look a bit like Selena Gomez with short curly hair =D
    Length- mid-back; long layers -shorter in front:love5:
    Thick 2/3b normal porosity. My hair likes creme & gel combos.
    Currently using:
    • Garnier Fructis for curls
    • Suave gel
    • Co wash: Vo5 condish
    CG as of june 19, 09'
    =]

http://public.fotki.com/eccentric-curls/
    Curls
    are SO much more fun
    to play
    with ^^:icescream:

• nanachannanachan Posts: 110Registered Users
    i do want it to look more edgier, so i appreciate all your opinions. :]
    KCKT

I'm on my way to growing out my hair to BSL and possibly longer- to also grow out a horrible uneven cut!

before:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • puppyluvzpuppyluvz Posts: 28Registered Users
    I like your hair they way it is now, but that's just me. I think it looks better how it is now then when it is shorter or longer.
    *2b/2c wave/curl things
    fine hair, low porosity

I NEED HELP!!!

experimenting to find a routine:bounce:

my hair always seems to look good wet, but as soon as it dries it's all frizz and no curl!
    Cowash: Suave Tropical Coconut, Suave Green Apple

Condish: Loreal vive pro nutri gloss for wavy/curly hair as a condish, GVP conditioning balm

Styling: Totally twisted curl scrunching gel, Got 2 Be spiked up, aussie tizz no frizz gel
  • nanachannanachan Posts: 110Registered Users
    ok so i have another better picture of my hair long...if it makes any difference ( im the one in the black mini dress and brown cardigan.)

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t210/nanuislove/DSC03505.jpg
    KCKT

before:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fabisebienfabisebien Posts: 76Registered Users
    I'm going to quote something I posted on another thread just now
    you can also get a cut, once it's longer, that there's a noticeable difference from the shortest layer (under de chin) and the longest(the hair you have at the bottom tends to be straighter then the one on top, so it still looks like you have long hair, just with more volume on top). girls in my school, straight haired mostly, have this cut, but I think it flatters wavy/curly too. I like it on me. Though I need another cut 'cause it grew and now it looks sorta flat. I just really like volume XD
    I like your hair short, short hair makes faces look more happy, I don't know why XD
    New Staples: As I Am: Coconut CoWash Cleansing Conditioner and Leave-In Conditioner.
    Method For Styling: Rake and Shake. And Let Air Dry.

Bird! [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rascalluver11rascalluver11 Posts: 156Registered Users
    I think your hair looks great the way it is! I like it much more than long hair on you, but i think you could pull off the short hair cut as well. :happy10:
    :toothy4:Haley<3:toothy4:

3a/b hair, fine texture, medium porosity and volume (ii)!
    Shampoo:Suave Naturals Coconut, YTCarrots, Giovanni 50:50
    Cowash: Suave Naturals Coconut Condish, Tresemme Naturals Moisturizing condish
    Rinse Out: Suave Naturals Coconut Condish, Tresemme Naturals Moisturizing condish, YTCarrots Pampering mud Condish
    Stylers: GF Curl Spray Gel, LA Looks Curl gel, Loreal frizz serum, Tresemme curl mousse, Pantene Spray gel, Biotera curl creme
    ~Live. Laugh. Curly.~
  • MitchellMitchell Posts: 30Registered Users
    I had my hair cut in the same way you want yours cut. I think it would be a good look for you. I really like your curls "They're real big"-Napolean Dynamite! :toothy8:
    I'm trying to grow my hair out from that cut. I've had mine short for to long. Time for change. And if that's what you're feeling like, then go for it!

P.S. You do look like Selena Gomez. Just an observation!
    3b Hair and absolutely love every minute of it! I've gone from 1 inch hair to 30 inches and everywhere in between! :cyclops:

Conditioner: Say Yes To Tomatoes
    Leave-in/Conditioner: Burt's Bees More Moisture
    Gel: L.A. Looks Curl

Last relaxer: June 26, 2010
    Big Chop/Hair cut: July 29, 2010
  • kaika_dragonkaika_dragon Posts: 50Registered Users
    Your hair is gorgeous right now! And it suits your face perfectly. I say leave it- why fix whats not broken?
    College student with super-fine 3a-b curls.
    Currently loving shampoo bars, and looking for a new conditioner and leave-in.
    Just lovin' the smileys!!!
    CG for three and a half years!
    :blob7::blob6: :evil5::book:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file