I want 2 get Side Bangs with my Curly Hair?NEED HELP

Briana_TuiBriana_Tui Posts: 3Registered Users
I rly want 2 try side bangs but im not sure if it wuld look good. and my hair is jst straight down so i dnt know wut kinda or wut i shuld tell the hair dresser.. any suggestions? or post a pic of ur bangs.

Comments

• GottaLoveCurlyGottaLoveCurly Posts: 56Registered Users
    I don't know. I was never fond of bangs on a curly. Mainly because I had it and it did not like it at all. It was very difficult to work with and I didn't like how it looked. Your hair is curlier than mine though, so it might look better.
    To be honest, it's all up to you. I know it sucks to do this, but you have to experiment. I experimented with short hair and hated it. So now I know I will never have short hair again.
    So, for you to know if you like it or not, you have to try it.
    Sorry for being so unhelpful.
    Embracing my curls!
    Type of Hair: 2b/3a
    Conditioner: GF Triple Nutrition / HETS Conditioner
    Mousse: HETT Mousse
    Gel: GF Curl Enhancing Gel
    Extra: Aloe, Aveno and Honey!! :D

Current hair length: Just past shoulder length!
    Goal: To have beautiful BSL hair!:love4:

event.png

event.png
  • puppyluvzpuppyluvz Posts: 28Registered Users
    well, I have side bangs but I would only recommend long ones, and I have to straighten them to look good. But, my hair is more wavy then anything else so I don't know how it would look on curly girls. I would try getting longer side bangs first, and if you like it you could get them cut shorter.
    *2b/2c wave/curl things
    fine hair, low porosity

I NEED HELP!!!

experimenting to find a routine:bounce:

my hair always seems to look good wet, but as soon as it dries it's all frizz and no curl!
    Cowash: Suave Tropical Coconut, Suave Green Apple

Condish: Loreal vive pro nutri gloss for wavy/curly hair as a condish, GVP conditioning balm

Styling: Totally twisted curl scrunching gel, Got 2 Be spiked up, aussie tizz no frizz gel
  • Briana_TuiBriana_Tui Posts: 3Registered Users
    lol it helped.. i got long side bangs.. had them 4 a week mayb there a lot of work 2 get them perfect but theyre good :p thanx!
  • animecurlsanimecurls Posts: 18Registered Users
    for bangs you'd be best getting thin bangs that come to around you're chin at least, and maybe have it sweep from a fringe on one side, but thats just an idea

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file