Today is special for my Xander

DarkAngelDarkAngel Posts: 2,671Registered Users Curl Neophyte
It's his original due date!! Well, one of them. He was due between 11/28 and 12/1. He's now officially one. Don't tell him that he wasn't already. :lol:
image.php?type=2&o=5&c=1&date=2009-10-07&babyname=Sebastian

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -- Theodor Seuss Geisel

Comments

• AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    How premature was he, DarkAngel?
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

• DarkAngelDarkAngel Posts: 2,671Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    6 weeks.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -- Theodor Seuss Geisel
  • PoPo Posts: 2,607Registered Users
    HAPPY ORIGINAL DUE DAY XANDER! :lol:
    3c/4a
  • loosecurlsloosecurls Posts: 637Registered Users
    awwwww. Happy original due date!

BTW---your March of Dimes linky? My MOMS club has published a cookbook (comprised of recipes [over 100] used at our recipe club get togethers) & our proceeds are going to the March of Dimes!
    Slinky's rule for NC.com:

I suppose I can't judge you because you married a serviceman and it is wartime. Boo hoo. You must be loney sitting at home with nothing else to do but pick on people. Why don't you go masterbate again?
  • DarkAngelDarkAngel Posts: 2,671Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Thanks, Po and Loosecurls.

That is awesome what your MOMS clubs is doing, LC. Mine kind of sucked and never did anything that I felt mattered. Cookbooks usually sell really well.

• loosecurlsloosecurls Posts: 637Registered Users
    DarkAngel wrote:
    Thanks, Po and Loosecurls.

That is awesome what your MOMS clubs is doing, LC. Mine kind of sucked and never did anything that I felt mattered. Cookbooks usually sell really well.

We try to be pretty active in the community. We've done Relay for Life, $$ donations to the Red Cross for the Tsunami & Katrina Victims, supplies for the Ronald McDonald House, clothing drive for the battered women's shelter, towel/toy drive for the humane society & now the cookbooks.

We have 100 hitting anyday & so far have presold almost 1/2!! After we pay the publisher we should have almost 500$ to donate to MOD.
    Slinky's rule for NC.com:

I suppose I can't judge you because you married a serviceman and it is wartime. Boo hoo. You must be loney sitting at home with nothing else to do but pick on people. Why don't you go masterbate again?
  • CGECGE Posts: 1,911Registered Users
    Aww, happy delivery day!!
    I used to have a signature but it disappeared and I just couldn't be bothered writing another so please feel free to ingore this.
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    Aw. Xander is growing up. :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file