I'm back (with pictures)

PhDCowPhDCow Posts: 1,621Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
First off, congratulations to all of the new preggies! I'm very happy for all of you and plan on living vicariously through you all.

Thanks to Loosecurls for kicking my butt back to NC.

Now for the kidling update:

Emma is doing well. She's still receiving speech and occupational therapy, but things are getting better. We have a play therapy evaluation next month because she's got some emotional issues that we can't figure out. She's amazingly sweet and quite bookish, even at 4.

Colin is all boy, 2-year-old style. He runs, he climbs, he annoys his sister, he wears us out. He's outgoing and funny as all get out.

Here's our holiday card with the wee demons on it:

[img][/img]http://images19.fotki.com/v354/photos/4/41529/85974/HolidayCard2007-vi.jpg
God doesn't give special kids to special parents. He takes ordinary, imperfect people, and gifts them with his greatest treasures. And therein, he creates special parents.

Comments

• AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    So many cuties around here!

Welcome back - your kids are sweeties!
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

• DarkAngelDarkAngel Posts: 2,671Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    They are adorable. Everyone is going to love the cards!
    image.php?type=2&o=5&c=1&date=2009-10-07&babyname=Sebastian

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -- Theodor Seuss Geisel
  • loosecurlsloosecurls Posts: 637Registered Users
    Betsy will be excited to see her prom date!! :D
    Slinky's rule for NC.com:

I suppose I can't judge you because you married a serviceman and it is wartime. Boo hoo. You must be loney sitting at home with nothing else to do but pick on people. Why don't you go masterbate again?
  • fuzzbucketfuzzbucket Posts: 996Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    The are so sweet! And so big!
    Hair type: 3A/B
    I lurk, therefore, I am.
    My Blog
  • internetchickinternetchick Posts: 6,191Registered Users
    Such cuties :D
  • marielle448marielle448 Posts: 1,823Registered Users
    Love, love, love the pic. Emma's curls are gorgeous and the look on Colin's face is priceless.
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    Awww, can't believe how big they have gotten! Love the card, and good to see you back! Stop by the NH board if you get a chance :D
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • shellibeanshellibean Posts: 4,500Registered Users
    Cuties!
    A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

"...you could have a turd on your head and no one would notice."~Subbrock

"I had an imaginary puppy, but my grandpa ate him."~Bailey
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    Sooo cute!

And I'm impressed with all you fab mommies who have your cards done already.

I'm jellis.
  • PhDCowPhDCow Posts: 1,621Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Thanks everyone!

Oh, and the cards have already been sent out. I addressed those bad boys on Thanksgiving. Go me!
    God doesn't give special kids to special parents. He takes ordinary, imperfect people, and gifts them with his greatest treasures. And therein, he creates special parents.

• medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    PhDCow wrote:
    Thanks everyone!

Oh, and the cards have already been sent out. I addressed those bad boys on Thanksgiving. Go me!

Go ahead, rub it in! :P

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file