CurlTalk

L'Oreal Curl Vive (old formula) wanted (trade Ouidad or cash

kitkatkitkat Posts: 13Registered Users
I've had it up to here with alternative products--nothing works for my hair but the old formulation of L'Oreal's curly version of their "Vive" line.

You know, the one with the white & green bottle.

2084298.jpg 2084299.jpg

I don't need any hair spray--just as much as possible of the shampoo & conditioner.

I'd prefer to pay cash (Paypal or check), but if absolutely necessary, I'll somehow involve my half a bottle of Ouidad deep conditioner sample still left...

Thanks!
2A. Total, dejected 2A.
Old sig: 2A 3rd day (or no scrunch after a wash with normal shampoo), 2B w/o scrunch after curly shampoo, & 2C with enough scrunching & flipping hair over the top or pinning many locks up so curls from 3" down seem to start only 1" down.
Want 3A to the root! That was then...

Comments

• long_n_curlylong_n_curly Posts: 300Registered Users
    I will keep my eyes open for these,here in Canada we may have some of the
    old formula left :^)
    Lots of Fine easily weighed down 3A curls
    PJ currently loving Devacare one c, CEHT,& Durahold but still searching for HGs
    Finally grew out my bad layers!!!
  • kitkatkitkat Posts: 13Registered Users
    THANK YOU!
    2A. Total, dejected 2A.
    Old sig: 2A 3rd day (or no scrunch after a wash with normal shampoo), 2B w/o scrunch after curly shampoo, & 2C with enough scrunching & flipping hair over the top or pinning many locks up so curls from 3" down seem to start only 1" down.
    Want 3A to the root! That was then...
  • ~Zoe~~Zoe~ Posts: 48Registered Users
    I don't have any. However, I did a search on ebay and there was a bunch. It might be easier to get it from ebay.