Hair Salon north of Atlanta, Georgia?

iamthenarwhaliamthenarwhal Posts: 7Registered Users
I'm having a really difficult time finding one. I know that there's one listed in Alpharetta, but I'm looking to see if there are any other options first. I don't really want to go to a place unless I get at least one good review because I've tried new places before without knowing what they were going to be like and they ended up in a disaster! Anyone know of a good salon in the area of John's Creek, Suwanee, Cumming, Alpharetta, or any of those surrounding areas?

Comments

• AfrotasticAfrotastic Posts: 37Registered Users
    I'm having a really difficult time finding one. I know that there's one listed in Alpharetta, but I'm looking to see if there are any other options first. I don't really want to go to a place unless I get at least one good review because I've tried new places before without knowing what they were going to be like and they ended up in a disaster! Anyone know of a good salon in the area of John's Creek, Suwanee, Cumming, Alpharetta, or any of those surrounding areas?

I heard urbanbella is a good salon. I think they specialize in all textured hair. http://www.urbanbella.net/shop/welcome.html
  • cstraincstrain Posts: 3Registered Users
    I was just looking for this info too, I live in Alpharetta and need a curly cut... my first. I have always gone to Great Clips (hides)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file