Need recommendation on products

pontoofpontoof Registered Users Posts: 23
I bought 5 different products at Trade Secret about a month ago (before I decided to become CG) So now I am going to return them and I need to know what brand to get. I am in need of a conditioner and gel, and whatever else you can suggest. I have thick 2c hair.

thanks,

Molly

Comments

• EilonwyEilonwy Registered Users Posts: 12,391 Curl Connoisseur
    You might get better answers if you also post this on the 2 boards. I don't feel that I can recommend a product, because my hair has a tighter curl than yours does.
  • LadyCurlyLocksLadyCurlyLocks Registered Users Posts: 341
    Are you looking for salon products, or would you be willing to go a cheaper route? The Suave Naturals line has great CG-friendly conditioners if you're just starting out, and if I'm not mistaken, they don't weigh the hair down much at all. I also agree that as far as product recommendations for your hair type, I'd try the 2c boards. HTH
    3B Corkscrew... I'm back on the boards now! Just got The Big Chop on Monday, pics coming soon.
  • JuicyTubeJuicyTube Registered Users Posts: 2,369
    Vo5 naturals conditioners are great also!
    3b-3c CG
  • CassidyCassidy Registered Users Posts: 13
    If you want something from Trade Secret Kenra Moisturizing conditioner works great and so does Biosilk Rock Hard Gellee. They're both CG friendly!
    2C; modified CG coarse and thick hair. Luv KC, Recoil. OneC ,BA and BRHG

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file