CurlTalk

Panties are out of fashion

RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users

Comments

• sassette726sassette726 Posts: 694Registered Users
    GAH! :shock:
    2b copper penny red
    "While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats."

CURRENTLY USING:
    Renpure Moisturizing Shampoo, Body Shop Banana Conditioner, Ouidad Tress Effects GelMy fashion blog:
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fa-la-mode-2010.blogspot.com%2F" class="Popup
  • KurleeKurlee Posts: 1,354Registered Users
    Oh no. I didn't wanna see that.
    Poor girl.

• ZARIA**ZARIA** Posts: 706Registered Users
    You think thats bad...What happened to that Pic of LiL Kim? Way more Crotchage happening..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Hispanic/Black 3A-B
    Mixed hair: Curls, waves and spirals.
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2F7788%2Fhair-growth-ultra-n%2F" class="Popup
  • RheannaRheanna Posts: 2,614Registered Users
    Isn't that lovely :lol:.
    DPTFm5.png
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users
    You think thats bad...What happened to that Pic of LiL Kim? Way more Crotchage happening..

There are other views of that Britney pose. I just posted the clean one...
  • ZARIA**ZARIA** Posts: 706Registered Users

There are other views of that Britney pose. I just posted the clean one...

R U serious? YUCK!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Hispanic/Black 3A-B
    Mixed hair: Curls, waves and spirals.
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2F7788%2Fhair-growth-ultra-n%2F" class="Popup
  • JoyForeverJoyForever Posts: 1,628Registered Users
    Augh.

Nobody needs to be seeing that.
    Previously Joy4ever.
    Changed because the "number in place of a word" thing was bugging my no-longer-14-year-old self.
  • EilonwyEilonwy Posts: 12,389Registered Users
    Argh. I thought the link was for a fashion article :oops:

I soooo did not need to see that. I'm only thankful that there wasn't stubble :shock:

I was reading a post later on in this thread, where it was mentioned that the URL says "britney spears no panties" etc. I didn't even notice that in the URL when I clicked on it. I've never heard of The Superficial, and I assumed it was a fashion blog. Blah.
  • SigiSigi Posts: 2,379Registered Users
    :shock: Blech!
  • juvjoyjuvjoy Posts: 670Registered Users
    Now that's just WRONG! :?

Kim
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    :lol:
  • Lydyybuggin76Lydyybuggin76 Posts: 219Registered Users
    My question is- HOW DID SHE NOT KNOW? Don't you feel a friggin' draft?
    She and Lindsay Lohan have issues. I am about through with seeing the numerous crotch shots for her as well. Perezhilton.com always has these pics posted. I saw another pic where Britney was wearing a miniskirt and her butt cheeks were exposed. So trashy... :roll:
    Here lies Jan Smith, wife of Thomas Smith, marble cutter. This monument was erected by her husband as a tribute to her memory and a specimen of his work. Monuments of this same style are two hundred and fifty dollars.
    -Gravestone Inscription
  • KeeweeKeewee Posts: 1,376Registered Users
    omg how do you go out underwearless, that is just so gross, I think they all do it for the attention.....
  • Oregano  (formerly babywavy)Oregano (formerly babywavy) Posts: 5,297Registered Users
    Oh please, I haven't worn underwear in years. Granted I don't wear skirts that short, but still.

And hey, at least she shaved. :lol:
    ~ the artist formerly known as babywavy ~

Please excuse any typos. For the time being, we are blaming it on my computer.
  • goldilocks777goldilocks777 Posts: 1,020Registered Users
    I gotta say, I really think that pic is photoshopped.
  • Oregano  (formerly babywavy)Oregano (formerly babywavy) Posts: 5,297Registered Users
    I love this:

"I can understand K-Fed driving Britney Spears off men, but Paris Hilton might not be the best choice to start off her lesbian journey. Sure it's an easy lay, but then you end up wearing neon blue sunglasses at night and forgetting that underwear has more uses than being stuffed in your mouth during sex."

• WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users
    babywavy you crack me up!
    :lol:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

Okay, I'm gonna sound like the biggest airhead for saying this, but hey, we'll just blame it on the hormones.

Paris seems like she'd be such a cool friend to go out with! I mean, she's always smiling, and she looks like she's the one to help the beligerent drunk friend. She's steadying Britney so she doesn't fall, and she even reaches across to make her close her legs so she stops flashing her crotch to everyone.

Let's be honest, there are times when we ALL need a friend like that. :lol:

• geekygeeky Posts: 4,995Registered Users
    babywavy wrote:
    Okay, I'm gonna sound like the biggest airhead for saying this, but hey, we'll just blame it on the hormones.

Paris seems like she'd be such a cool friend to go out with! I mean, she's always smiling, and she looks like she's the one to help the beligerent drunk friend. She's steadying Britney so she doesn't fall, and she even reaches across to make her close her legs so she stops flashing her crotch to everyone.

Yeah, but then she calls you "fire crotch" or somesuch behind your back. Not my idea of a cool friend.
    To Trenell, MizKerri and geeky:
    I pray none of you ever has to live in a communist state.

Geeky is my hero. She's the true badass. The badass who doesn't even need to be a badass. There aren't enough O's in cool to describe her.
  • KraytKrayt Posts: 765Registered Users
    For lack of a better phrase: Paris Hilton is not worthy of existence. Period.
  • 2happy2happy Posts: 5,138Registered Users
    Her parents must be so proud......
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or hump it.....Piss on it and walk away.
    Location - WI
    geeky wrote:
    babywavy wrote:

Yeah, but then she calls you "fire crotch" or somesuch behind your back. Not my idea of a cool friend.

I said she would be a cool friend to go out with. I don't think she'd be a GOOD FRIEND.

And not that I'm getting into a celebrity who-said-what, OR defending Paris Hilton, but Brandon Davis started the fire crotch thing.

Oh please, I haven't worn underwear in years.

How...um...hygienic...
  • aptheislandgirlaptheislandgirl Posts: 636Registered Users
    I'm glad to see she's taking her role as mother of two so seriously. :roll:

I understand the need for celebration. I would party my ass off too if I unloaded a piece of trash like KFed. But please, hanging out with Paris Hilton and showing the world your business is just so sad. I really feel embarrassed for her. And her poor innocent children.

How...um...hygienic...

How is it unhygienic?

Not any worse than reusing your pads I suppose.

• PartyHairPartyHair Posts: 7,713Registered Users
    babywavy wrote:

How...um...hygienic...

How is it unhygienic?

And really, it's no worse than reusing your underpants. I mean, you just wash them, right? You don't replace them. So how is that different from going commando and washing your trousers/jeans after every wear?
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rock on with your bad self.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    How is it unhygienic?

I like to wear pants more than one day...and doing that would be un-hygenic without panties. During pregnancy, discharge increases dramatically to keep things healthy down there, so I don't know how you're managing to go commando while pregnant.

Plus...well...they say women hit their sexual prime in their 30's and I believe it in terms of juiciness. I can't go without panties (or pantyliners), or I'd leave tracks everywhere I sat...
  • AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    Yeah, TMI, but I am constantly dripping since I got pregnant, and I don't always feel like the protection I have is adequate. I was going to post about it on the pregnancy board. What's your secret, babywavy?
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

• AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    dp oops
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

• PoPo Posts: 2,607Registered Users
    :shock:

I normally changed my undies twice a day while pregnant. Or you can use a panyliner, but pantyliners are too small for my body type. I was lucky that mine was thicker so it didn't go through my panties or pants.
    Okay, that was the wierdest sentence I've ever typed.

3c/4a