New...And Looking for new Haircut

omgramennoodlesomgramennoodles Posts: 6Registered Users
So I'm really short, slightly chubby, and I have a round face. I'm going to get my hair done soon, and I was needing suggestions...
You cal it fat, I call it curvy. You call it i disaster, I call it curly. You call it H**L, I call it life. You should always, look past the strife. You call it dirt, I call it fun. I live in a place drenched by the sun. You call it trouble, I call it grass. I could lay in it all day while looking at the clouds with a friend and laugh. You call it a troublesome animal, I call it a cow. Only we country girls have the will to live right, and possess the know-how! <3

Proud Country Curly :)

Comments

• cooliochickcooliochick Posts: 6Registered Users
    wat does ur hair look like, twists look nice on everyone. You twist your hair, leave it 4 da night and then take it out, that easy!
    :love1:dealin wid my curls!x Anja
  • omgramennoodlesomgramennoodles Posts: 6Registered Users
    That sounds good! Thanks!
    You cal it fat, I call it curvy. You call it i disaster, I call it curly. You call it H**L, I call it life. You should always, look past the strife. You call it dirt, I call it fun. I live in a place drenched by the sun. You call it trouble, I call it grass. I could lay in it all day while looking at the clouds with a friend and laugh. You call it a troublesome animal, I call it a cow. Only we country girls have the will to live right, and possess the know-how! <3

Proud Country Curly :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file