Are you mole-ier now?

shellibeanshellibean Posts: 4,500Registered Users
I feel like as soon as I found out I was pregnant- I have been noticing more and more moles! I am a freackley/moley person anyway, but these are new ones! They are not huge or anything, but they are new little moles. Why is that?
A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

"...you could have a turd on your head and no one would notice."~Subbrock

"I had an imaginary puppy, but my grandpa ate him."~Bailey

Comments

• loosecurlsloosecurls Posts: 637Registered Users
    ah the joys of hormones! I have a small mole on my tummy (flat not a raised one) that got almost black by the time Bets was born.

I'm not going to scare you but my areolas also got HUGE & started to look spotty.

It's all mother nature's way of preparing for the baby.
    Slinky's rule for NC.com:

I suppose I can't judge you because you married a serviceman and it is wartime. Boo hoo. You must be loney sitting at home with nothing else to do but pick on people. Why don't you go masterbate again?
  • SigiSigi Posts: 2,379Registered Users
    I got some extra skin tags on my neck that I swear popped up during or after my pregnancies. My doctor had me tested for diabetes but I came up okay in that department. That reminds me to make an appt to get them removed since I never remember to do it.
  • Oregano  (formerly babywavy)Oregano (formerly babywavy) Posts: 5,297Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Ya, I remember getting more moles and skin tags too. Plus my hair looked bad, my skin broke out and looked ashy, combine that with the bloating, and the farting - I was one hot mama!!

My mom says it's natures way of telling other men "hands off!".
    ~ the artist formerly known as babywavy ~

Please excuse any typos. For the time being, we are blaming it on my computer.
  • inheritedcurlsinheritedcurls Posts: 2,954Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I had a lot of skin tags show up during my pregnancy. Not sure what causes them but they did show up.
  • jenjenjenjen Posts: 188Registered Users
    Skin tags and moles fun fun fun
    .png

.png

Between 3a/3b
    “Law is order, and good law is good order” (Aristotle).

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file