HELP!

cocainelorrainecocainelorraine Posts: 2Registered Users
Ok, so the situation isn't as dire as the title may suggest BUT I do have some serious concerns. So I recently cut off all my relaxed ends (kinda, but I'll explain soon) after a year of transitioning. My hair is just above shoulder length when left to air dry. The problem is one that one quadrant of my hair has grown much slower than the rest of it. It still has several relaxed inches on it and I don't know what to do about it. This section gets the same treatment as the rest of my hair, save for the fact that it's where I rest my head when I sleep. My mother is convinced this is why I have slower growth in that region.

Has anyone else dealt with this type of phenomenon and if so, do you have any advice on how to rectify the situation?

Comments

• NoelSNoelS Posts: 23Registered Users
    I'm having the same problem to!! The hair on the right side of my head is longer than the hair on the right side.
    Does anyone have a reason for this?
  • EllyEllyOxenFreeEllyEllyOxenFree Posts: 6,446Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I'm not exactly sure why this happens, but you can do twists or braid outs in order to match the two textures.
    BC'ed: 26 Dec 09
    YouTube
    Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file