Picture Whoring.

M2LRM2LR Posts: 8,630Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
http://public.fotki.com/msbell1976/roo_christmas/

Boy is four, girl is 9 months.
:rambo:

Comments

• DarkAngelDarkAngel Posts: 2,671Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    They are adorable! I love the second one of your little girl. She looks like she's posing as a supermodel!
    image.php?type=2&o=5&c=1&date=2009-10-07&babyname=Sebastian

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -- Theodor Seuss Geisel
  • CGNYCCGNYC Posts: 4,938Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Sweet!
  • marielle448marielle448 Posts: 1,823Registered Users
    very cute and they totally favor is each other. Our boys love baths together too.
  • internetchickinternetchick Posts: 6,191Registered Users
    Very cute kids! I love the one with them in the tub. I have a few of those of my kids. My oldest is going to be 8 in December so no more group baths in our house.
  • CGECGE Posts: 1,911Registered Users
    So cute!
    I used to have a signature but it disappeared and I just couldn't be bothered writing another so please feel free to ingore this.
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    Oh my goodness....sooo cute! That little girl is so cute and what a handsome little man!
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • three rivers curlythree rivers curly Posts: 994Registered Users
    Yummy baby cakes!! :D
    Better everyone think your a fool, than to open your mouth and prove them right.

Perception is not reality.

http://public.fotki.com/hmiklos
  • M2LRM2LR Posts: 8,630Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Very cute kids! I love the one with them in the tub. I have a few of those of my kids. My oldest is going to be 8 in December so no more group baths in our house.

I think that's when my brother and I stopped bathing together too.

LIl boy asks questions right now, and I jsut answer them matter of factly and try not to make a big deal about it all.

Thanks, everyone. They love each other SO much.
    :rambo:
  • SigiSigi Posts: 2,379Registered Users
    They are so cute! :D
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    M2LR & Co. wrote:

I think that's when my brother and I stopped bathing together too.

LIl boy asks questions right now, and I jsut answer them matter of factly and try not to make a big deal about it all.

Thanks, everyone. They love each other SO much.
    Great pics J~!
    My fave is the bath as well. :)
    Makes me almost want another one...almost...lol

0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• itsjustmeghanitsjustmeghan Posts: 652Registered Users
    lil cutie pies!!!
    hehehe. save me ladies, i'm getting the itch again!
    3A Once again on the quest for BSL healthy curly hair....
  • AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    Your kids are adorable, M2LR.
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

• imagenimagen Posts: 343Registered Users
    I love when they're small enough for sink baths, SO CUTE! And it looks like she loves bath time too! She is precious! Roo needs to stop getting so big, he looks like such a big boy now!
    .png

.png
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    So cute. It warms the heart to see how much they love each other.

My son will be 7 1/2 soon and he still loves taking a bath with his little sis. He is pretty oblivious to her being different, but she is very curious. It'll be a sad day sometime soon, when I have to put the kibosh on the group bath.
  • velvet pawsvelvet paws Posts: 1,250Registered Users
    Awww, you have such beautiful kids. :)
    3A / 2B / 2C wavicelli

.png

.png
  • EliciaElicia Posts: 881Registered Users
    they are so cute J . i can't believe she is 9 months already and roo is 4 ! the years just fly by .
    :binky::roll::eye:
    national anthem for self-pity :binky:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zawR7VYNdNg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file