Owen is 9 months old

itsjustmeghanitsjustmeghan Posts: 652Registered Users
my little boy is 9 months old as of yesterday. feels like it's only been a little while since i had him. they grow up so fast!
all his dark hair he was born with has fallen out and he now has blonde hair coming in. still no eyebrows. hahaha.
i can't figure out how to upload pictures here, so you can check out the pictures of him in my www.

enjoy! :wink:
3A Once again on the quest for BSL healthy curly hair....

Comments

• M2LRM2LR Posts: 8,630Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Aw, what a sweetie!!!

My lil girl is 9.5 months old, it goes by SOO fast!!! Even more so with the second bebe.
    :rambo:
  • DarkAngelDarkAngel Posts: 2,671Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    He's gotten so big! He's too cute.
    image.php?type=2&o=5&c=1&date=2009-10-07&babyname=Sebastian

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -- Theodor Seuss Geisel
  • loosecurlsloosecurls Posts: 637Registered Users
    Too cute! I loved that age---they're starting to walk but can't get into too much just yet, there's signs of talking & mimicing etc.
    Slinky's rule for NC.com:

I suppose I can't judge you because you married a serviceman and it is wartime. Boo hoo. You must be loney sitting at home with nothing else to do but pick on people. Why don't you go masterbate again?
  • CGNYCCGNYC Posts: 4,938Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    So cute!!!
  • sundaysunday Posts: 535Registered Users
    Owen is so cute. He is just one week older than my son. Where did you deliver?
    3 something
    fotki pw: sunday
  • SigiSigi Posts: 2,379Registered Users
    What a cutie! :D
  • itsjustmeghanitsjustmeghan Posts: 652Registered Users
    sunday wrote:
    i'm out in batavia/geneva/stcharles area, so i delivered at Delnor. small hospital, but they just refinished the maternity wing a year before i had owen. it's SO SO SO nice. big rooms, food for visiting family members to snack on, dvd players in all the rooms, etc. just wish the nurses would let me walk around a bit after they broke my water. that and the women in charge of taking his picture....assholes. hahaha
    but at least that's my only complaint
    3A Once again on the quest for BSL healthy curly hair....
  • AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    I can see how he has grown. He has some really cute facial expressions!
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

• imagenimagen Posts: 343Registered Users
    Oh, I just want to pinch those cheekers! He is adorable!
    .png

.png
  • sundaysunday Posts: 535Registered Users
    You're pretty far from me. I thought we might have been ships passing in the night...
    3 something
    fotki pw: sunday
  • Oregano  (formerly babywavy)Oregano (formerly babywavy) Posts: 5,297Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    sunday wrote:
    i'm out in batavia/geneva/stcharles area, so i delivered at Delnor. small hospital, but they just refinished the maternity wing a year before i had owen. it's SO SO SO nice. big rooms, food for visiting family members to snack on, dvd players in all the rooms, etc. just wish the nurses would let me walk around a bit after they broke my water. that and the women in charge of taking his picture....assholes. hahaha
    but at least that's my only complaint

Totally off subject, but did they TELL you why they wouldn't let you walk around after they broke your water? Just curious.
    ~ the artist formerly known as babywavy ~

Please excuse any typos. For the time being, we are blaming it on my computer.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file