trouble accessing nc site

rbbrbb Posts: 4,355Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
all yesterday and this morning i could not access this site. i finally got on through curltalk, and i got a message that i had to enable my cookies. i checked my computer and my settings were correct.
??????
did i inadvertently do something? i use safari, any connection????
anyone else have a problem?

3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity :-(
washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
leave in:curl junkie conditioners and treatments as leave in
styling: curl junkie 
sealants - jane carter nourish & shine

Comments

• kathymackkathymack Posts: 9,999Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I think the site has been "wonky," of late. It's been 7 weeks since I've gotten email notifications. Sometimes the quote function doesn't work correctly, things like that. Not sure what's going on.
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    Sorry, gals, I was out of town at Premiere Orlando.

Are you still having trouble? I'll ask Smart Guy.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • rbbrbb Posts: 4,355Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    i was about to get on yesterday after i received the email version of your question to say there wasn't a problem anymore..... HOWEVER, i could not access the site once again, kept getting a message saying 'service not available.' that kept up from mid afternoon to early evening at least. i stopped trying then, and was able to get on this morning.

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    When you get that "service not available" are you able to get to other websites just fine?

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • lisasandlisasand Posts: 71Registered Users
    I experienced a similar problem both last week and this week. For 2 days last week, I could not get to this site. No problems getting to any other website. I kept getting DNS server error all throughout the 2 days for this site only. By the time my frustration level was down to zero, suddenly I was able to get on. This week, it happened again. Previously, I was thinking, that it was just my device as I am using an iPad. This time, I tried getting to NC thru my iPod touch as well and still nothing. Thought it was just Safari. While talking to my husband on the phone at his office I had him see if he got thru to NC for me and he did. So now I realized that the site wasn't down. I then used my husband's windows based laptop and tried thru different browsers, like chrome, firefox, and IE and still could not access this website. I now think it's an ISP issue. I use Cablevision, so the next time it happens, I will give them a call.
    Hair analysis results - medium texture, low porosity and normal elasticity.
    Shampoo: Giovanni tea tree triple treat
    Conditioner: Giovanni 50:50
    Co-wash: Suave naturals waterfall mist or wildcherry blossom
    Gel: Loving flax seed gel!
    Henna - yemeni henna and indigo from hennasooq
  • rbbrbb Posts: 4,355Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Gretchen wrote: »
    When you get that "service not available" are you able to get to other websites just fine?

yes, i got onto all other sites. nc was the only one i could not get on to. like lisasand, it happened two days last week, then was fine, then again one day this week. right now it is fine.

• curlylauracurlylaura Posts: 8,352Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I have this same problem on my iPhone. It asks to enable cookies even though I've used the site on my phone for months with no problems and have cookies enabled on my phone. I don't have this problem with any other site :dontknow:

During work lunch times I now have to find something else to do than read here!
    Fat does not make you fat. It's actually pretty important.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file