this is probably a kinda stupid question.. :P

Cameron's CurlsCameron's Curls Posts: 263Registered Users
i was wondering (for all you guys who live somewhere hot) is it too hot for converse in the summer?

i live in Scotland, so its never too warm for converse here, but in the summer im going to Germany for a week holiday, and was wondering if i should bother packing my converse?

id love to be able to wear my converse in germany (they go with so many of my clothes), however i fear that it will be too hot for them, seeing as they are made of canvas and have rubber soles and all, i dont want my feet sweating and stinking!! :)

should i bother, or is it just too hot for them?
i really haven't a clue..
Leave in/rinse out:
Tresemme naturals conditioner
Boots curl creme
Co wash:
Original source conditioner
Garnier fructis repair&shine conditioner

Comments

• ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Bring them regardless. If it's hot during the day, maybe you can wear them at night.
  • Cameron's CurlsCameron's Curls Posts: 263Registered Users
    aaah, good idea, that'd work :)
    Leave in/rinse out:
    Tresemme naturals conditioner
    Boots curl creme
    Co wash:
    Original source conditioner
    Garnier fructis repair&shine conditioner
  • ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Have a great trip:toothy6:
  • xodevinxodevin Posts: 478Registered Users
    I would bring them. If you ever feel like wearing sneakers at night when it's colder then they definitely help. Plus, I wear them sometimes anyway in the summer! It's cute. converse=<3
    curly hair and proud (:
  • CurlyPolkaDotCurlyPolkaDot Posts: 1,174Registered Users
    Yeah, I agree with Devin, I love my converse and never seem to get too hot in them. (Well I do live in Rainy England..)
    2c/3a - M/C - ii/iii
    Countess DuckyDot :duckie: , Keeper of the book of Vegetarianism and Arty Pants, Leader of the Curly Ducks in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

Away and might not be back. See me at: http://walkintowhispers.blogspot.com/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file