So frustrated!! Help? Breakage?

ResRes Registered Users Posts: 2,911
I am not sure if this is breakage but I have some short hairs that stick straight up on my canopy.

I have noticed them more lately but it could be frizz or just messy hair. I've wet or washed my hair at least 7 times the past two days, because I've been frustrated but I am only making it worse I think.

24e58pg.jpg

ETA: The only thing I do that COULD cause breakage is brush my hair into a ponytail when dry using my denman. And I use my denman in the shower and what not.

I am not sure if I am just being irrational and it's normal hairs little hairs. I go through phases where I get these, it tends to be when I play with my hair a lot.
3A/B - low-normal porosity - med to coarse texture

Shampoo - GTTTT
Co-Wash - As I Am Coconut Cowash
RO - GVP Cond. Balm, Tresemme Naturals, Yes to Carrots Nourishing, AO Honeysuckle Rose
LI - Hollywood Beauty Olive Cream Headdress
DT - Hollywood Beauty Olive Cholestrol, SM Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment
Stylers - BRHG (old formula is my HG, but the new one has silicones)

Trying out - MGA Sculpting Gel, LA Sports Gel, Got2b Spiked Gel, Got2b Glued

Comments

• ResRes Registered Users Posts: 2,911
    I wanted to add that I did an ACV rinse, protein treatment and a DT so I think it may be normal and just getting to me + plus all the washing I did.

Like not all my hair is the same length so some sticks out?

Shampoo - GTTTT
    RO - GVP Cond. Balm, Tresemme Naturals, Yes to Carrots Nourishing, AO Honeysuckle Rose

• RenaBananaRenaBanana Registered Users Posts: 60
    My guess is that if they aren't breakage, then maybe they are all the little hairs growing back in to replace the 100 or so that fall out every day.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, as long as you don't do anything to severely damage your hair. Everyone has some frizz!
    Hair Type: 3a, iii, fine, medium porosity, normal elasticity

No-Poo: Suave Naturals
    Leave-in: Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition
    Gel: KCCC
    and...: Jane Carter: Nourish & Shine to help SOTC

Fotki: http://public.fotki.com/renabanana/
    Password: sonic
    Thanks! I think I overreact, especially that time of the month!

I do want to try a new drying technique.

Shampoo - GTTTT

I am not sure what is wrong with my hair, I usually don't get so many fly aways. I am not sure if it is because I did a few ACV rinses in a short time span, plus two low poos. Today my hair looked a bit dry after I scrunched out the crunch. The only thing that helps a bit for talking away some of the flyaway is smoothing gel over my hair after I scrunch it out, but that seems to be working backward because I have to scrunch that out too. I was thinking perhaps it is my drying method but I've been doing this for awhile now. Pictures four and afterward are from today.

Shampoo - GTTTT

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file