PSF pumpkin peel vs. NCN pumpkin peel vs. MUAC lactic acid peel

VTmomVTmom Posts: 2,487Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
Has anyone used all 3 of these products? If so, which one do you like the best? I've tried PSF's and MUAC's and like them both, but was just wondering. :scratch:
The smallest deed is greater than the grandest intention.

I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. (Invictus - William Ernest Henley)

Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that,
Used to worry 'bout rich and skinny, 'til I wound up poor and fat,
Nowadays I kind of worry where my mind's been at,
Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that. (Delbert McClinton - I Used to Worry from Never Been Rocked Enough)

Comments

• mandyvmandyv Posts: 2,437Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Nope, have only used PSF pumpkin peel which I love!
    3c
    Poo: KBB shampoo bar or Shikai moisturizing shampoo
    CoWash: VO5 kiwi
    Cond: Robert Craig, Tresemme Natural, or Fekkai Shea Butter
    Leave in/Styling: Grapeseed oil, KBB milk, KCCC, and Aveda Confixor
  • VTmomVTmom Posts: 2,487Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I just got a sample the other day w/the cleanser I ordered and used it last night. I really liked it, too. It may be my imagination, but I swear I looked more even toned today. :dontknow:
    The smallest deed is greater than the grandest intention.

I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. (Invictus - William Ernest Henley)

Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that,
    Used to worry 'bout rich and skinny, 'til I wound up poor and fat,
    Nowadays I kind of worry where my mind's been at,
    Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that. (Delbert McClinton - I Used to Worry from Never Been Rocked Enough)
  • WurlyLoxWurlyLox Posts: 4,858Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Of the three, I've only used the MUAC LA peel - didn't seem to do much. I've also used their pumpkin masque (which they have listed under peels on their site) - felt nice afterward but doesn't seem to do much else for me.
    2C/3A/3B - modified CG - fairly fine now, normal/low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated or Aim2Health 'poos for scalp, Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite,CJ Pattern Pusha,, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing w/360o diffuser then clips/clamps & air dry. Newly gray - stopped my henna glosses!

www.fotki.com/auntnett

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file