Raw/Processed food free people

murrrcatmurrrcat Registered Users Posts: 9,596
I've been thinking about doing a 30 day (hell I'll be happy to get to two weeks) of non processed junk food crap, but I have a feeling I'll never be able to do it. It's not that I'm a junk food aloholic, its just that i hate eating vegetables, I'm not sure why, but they're just not appealing to me. I could eat fruit all day long, but I know that would be unhealthy...or would it..just for a couple of days?

I did do raw til dinner, and I was pretty good at it, except for at dinner time, I knew becuase I ate raw, so I would eat like a maniac at dinner. :oops:

oh and when I did raw for dinner, I still didn't eat raw veggies, just fruit. VEGGIES SUCK!! No, they don't but that's how it feels when I tell myself to eat them. haha.
tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg

Comments

• jonquiljonquil Registered Users Posts: 94
    I don't eat raw but I'm sure you will get use to eating veggies if you keep to it. It took me awhile to get use to oatmeal and soy milk but now I love them and its a treat to eat them:) Maybe blend them up into a big smoothie with some fruit.

Eating fruit all day is probably not a good idea in the long term. Fruit has lots of sugar (although the fiber does balance it out a bit) Also not much protein, calcuim, fat, iron etc in fruit.

Good luck, I wish I was brave enough to go raw!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file