Ahhhh turning into a PJ!!

asianrunnerasianrunner Posts: 2,251Registered Users Curl Neophyte
Anyone else have a bunch of stuff they want to try? I'm slightly ashamed when I think about all the products I've ordered in the last couple weeks. :mrgreen: I have stuff coming from BotticelliBabe, samples from kathymack and hopefully some BellaCurl stuff soon.

I also want to buy the Mop C-Curl Defining Cream because reviews say it's similar to Curls Rock which I loved pre-CG.

Ahhhh the insanity!
Coarse texture, normal-high porosity, normal elasticity (Komaza Care), very weak waves
cleanser: Redken Fresh Curls Shampoo, CJ Daily Fix

rinse out: GVP Conditioning Balm, CJ Beauticurls, CJ Smoothing

jellies/creams: CR Curl Maker, KCCC
gels: CJ CQ, CJ Pattern Pusha, BRHG

Comments

• GreatcurlsGreatcurls Posts: 1,784Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I'm feeling that way as well. :toothy8:
    Mod CG-Naturally Highly Porous and Dry
     *This list is not exhaustive...
    CoWash: various
    DT: various
    Leave-in: 100% Mafura butter, Shima Hair Leave-in 
    Stylers: MoroccanOil Curl Defining Cream, various
    Spritz/Sealant:not now
    *experimenting and loving it!
  • plunkybugplunkybug Posts: 2,526Registered Users
    I have a wishlist as well, but no access to the paypal account right now. I'm going to try to convince my DH to get me some samples from kathymack, but he is sooo stingy! I don't have my own account, and that's probably a good thing, as we don't have much money to spend anywho.

Lady Caiside, Noble Lushetarian and Wavy Wayfarer of Mugglswick, in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

2b-3a Fii, porous and low elasticity

Currently using a variety of products, and looking for that magic combo

Hair bio: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showpost.php?p=1252125&postcount=59

• stampinannastampinanna Posts: 26Registered Users
    Yes, I feel the same. I am just getting started and am dying to try all the faves that I read about on the boards. I really want to try [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Curling-Custard-p-778.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-curling-custard]KCCC[/buylink] and [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Knot-Today-p-207.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-knot-today-leaveindetangler]KCKT[/buylink], the Jessicurl line, and the Deva condish. I also want to try Jane Carter Nourish and Shine. I just got a $75 reward on Amazon and think I will use it all on hair care products. I am well on my way to being a product junkie!!
    Anna
    Hair Type: 2c
    Wash: Burt's Bee's Shiny Grapefruit once a week
    Co-wash and LI: Suave Naturals Coconut or Curl Junkie Daily Fix about every other day
    Style: Biolage Gel mixed with BRHG
    SOTC with Jane Carter Nourish & Shine
    *I scrunch out the water with a microfiber towel, then scrunch in my gel. I plop for an hour or so and then let air dry. I SOTC with my HG, JC Nourish and Shine. Love that stuff!*
  • CheetaraCheetara Posts: 2,182Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I'd love to order samples and I have a PayPal account but I don't understand how. I looked at KathyMack's profile and I'm all confused! Please help. Thanks!
    Sort of CG sometimes, but not really
    2B, medium? normal porosity and elasticity?

Cleansers -
    Suave Clarifying, Philosophy Happy Birthday Beautiful

Stylers - BRHG, re:coil, Ion Hairspray

I live in the NYC area.

• asianrunnerasianrunner Posts: 2,251Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Cheetara wrote: »
    I'd love to order samples and I have a PayPal account but I don't understand how. I looked at KathyMack's profile and I'm all confused! Please help. Thanks!

I was a little confused as well at first. Here's what I did and it worked!

Sent kathymack a private message here at NC with a list of the samples you want. Include your zipcode as well so she can calculate your shipping cost.

She'll get back to you with the total amount (including shipping) and then you will paypal the money to her but don't send it as a "gift." If you do, she can't print off the paypal shipping label.

Make sense? if not, let me know and I'll try to answer any other questions!
    Coarse texture, normal-high porosity, normal elasticity (Komaza Care), very weak waves
    cleanser: Redken Fresh Curls Shampoo, CJ Daily Fix

rinse out: GVP Conditioning Balm, CJ Beauticurls, CJ Smoothing

jellies/creams: CR Curl Maker, KCCC
    gels: CJ CQ, CJ Pattern Pusha, BRHG

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file